Chapter 34 - all over the track like a feature

Start from the beginning

"Yeah sure, what are you doing?" He asks and I open my eyes... isn't it obvious?!

"Kiss me!!" I half whine half shout at him and he laughs before leaning down and softly kissing me, his lips part and I just am a fucking lazy ass bitch so I follow his movements because I am a lazy ass bitch. haha.. some true shit here children.

"Happy now?" He asks and pulls away gently stroking my face, and smiling, I love his smile and his face and just him to be honest, his loving caring nature is perfect, he's perfect, like how can a human have such a beautiful face, oh em gee, I just love his face and I'm staring at him looking at these deadly blue eyes and he's now laughing at me and kissing my forehead.

"Come on, stop staring at me," he laughs cutely and pulls me up off the bed, "Let's get breakfast because it's the most important meal of the day and then when you eat breakfast you'll grow up to be big and strong just like Niall!" He gently tugs on some bottoms he found and hands me some then once I have them on, I'm pulled down the stairs to the kitchen.

I'm pushed into the kitchen past my mum and Gemma who are sat gossiping, whilst I'm giggling from Niall's hands touching my sides where he's pushing me.

"Hey Gem, hey mum, morning!" I say and a give a short wave in which they return as I'm pushed past them.

"Breakfast is cereal, don't make a mess you two!" Gemma warns and I smile as Niall finally faces me and pecks my forehead.

"We're probably gonna make a mess anyway," Niall laughs and I nod in agreement because knowing us two, we're probably gonna, "What if she shouts at us Hawwy," Niall pretends to cry and I pull him into my chest lightly making him smile widely, because he knows a snarky comment is approaching. 

"Niall dear... we just poke her in the nipple," Niall's laugh sounds beautifully through the house and he stands upright again.

"I knew there was a valid reason to what made me love you, your bouncy curls, pretty green eyes, how good you are at blowing me, and your sense of humour," Niall lists and I can't help but laugh because they're all valid reasons yes.

"Well maybe later I can remind you of my blow job skills but for now, lets eat love," I laugh and he knows I'm joking and we both grab a bowl from the cupboard where Gemm  keeps them, personally I think you should keep bowls in a draw, like a really deep big one, and don't you guys make that dirty.. I know what you're all like...

"Niall, make me cereal!" I hand him the bowl and put it on the counter right next to his bowl where he's pouring the cereal and milk.

"No! Do it yourself you lazy shit!" he laughs adorably and I pout, "Don't give me puppy dog eyes... no.... Harry, stahp.. HARRY! oh fine... I can't handle your cuteness!" He does it for me and I mentally cheer, almost really cheer but I control myself, because I am an adult.*Cries from laughter because what the fuck is an adult, certainly not me*

 "There," Niall pushes the now, full of cereal and milk, bowl in front of me and gives a spoon which I thank him for because he didn't need to get me a spoon, but he's just that thoughtful.

 "Thanks babe," we both sit at the table and talk quietly between us eating our cereal, I genuinely love this boy.

...

"Alright, well I had a lovely Christmas, thanks mum and you Gemma," I hug them both and say bye as Niall puts our things in the car ready to leave, we really have had a wonderful time here over Christmas. It's been great but Niall won't give me my present said it's best to keep it till we're home. I think it might be the strawberry thing I wanted but no one has to know... no one..