Chapter 82 - Higher Power

I was about to open my mouth when I felt something over my left shoulder.

There was a bright blue light, blinding me before I could shut my eyes all the way. I should have stayed looking forward. I blinked my eyes several times. I finally got my eyes cleared and smiled at my mom, dad and the Moon Goddess - my true mother.

"No, Summer is not a liar. The first thing you did wrong was to kill your mate because she wasn't what who you wanted to be with." She paused and pointed at my mom. "You wanted the Luna-"

"-who are you?" Garrett cut her off and asked.

"I'm the person you don't think exist. I'm the Moon Goddess, you pup!" She yelled, causing everyone but mom, dad and I to take a knee.

"Why aren't you compelled to take a knee?" Garrett questioned me.

"Daughter, you don't have to answer him unless you want to." She smiled a blinding smile at me, knowing what I would do. "Oh, wait. I forgot to show the bastard who else was standing with us." She waved her hand and showed everyone my parents as Garretts eyes bugged even more.

I nodded my head and smiled wickedly at the bastard. "I was a loan to the Alpha and Luna of this pack, my parents." I paused as Garrett looked at me confused. "But, my true mother is the Moon Goddess."

I thought Garretts eyes were going to bug out of his head even more than before. He sputtered for a few minutes, trying to figure out what to say. "P-prove it," he finally, sort of, ordered, trying to be strong.

"I don't need to but I will show you - all of you. Rogues, watch and learn. Maybe you will appreciate your lives more and not follow this scum," I commented, pointing at Garrett. I clapped my hands at the same time as the Moon Goddess waved her hand. Everyone was watching my life before I was born. The conversation the Moon Goddess had with my parents. She let my parents know that she would give her moon given daughter to raise until I was old enough to care for myself and find my mates. That they would end up losing their lives to an evil man close to them. I showed him what my mother taught when she showed me the spells when I was younger. I showed him how powerful she was. I had all of them watch as she gave me her powers that were stronger than what Garrett knew.

I watched as the bastards mouth gaped open wider and wider. I could see the moment it clicked that I was a powerful opponent who could kill him without touching him. I was ready with my spell as soon as I saw him move. "Where are you going, chicken?"

"I can't beat you in a fight. The pack is yours," he cried.

"Uh, no! You will fight me to the death! You made your bed, lie in it!" I roared as he shook. He looked around for help from his rogues but they still had their heads bowed.

I quickly threw out a truth spell, casting it fair and wide. "Who wants to stay with this bastard now? I asked, pointing at Garrett. I heard several I don'ts that were true but there was a lot more I do's. I noticed the rogues slapping their hands over their mouths, causing our warriors to take them out quickly.

I looked back over to Garrett as he tried to run at my mom and dad - the idiot. "If you touch them you will die instantly. And, I so badly want to be the one to put you out of your misery."

"How are they going to kill me," he sneered, pointing out my parents.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Because, you idiot, the living cannot touch the dead or it will kill them instantly."

"Bull shit! You're afraid I will kill them!" He yelled.

"Hello," I said sarcastically. "Do you mean kill them again? Go ahead. But, when you touch them it will be all over for you."

I looked over at my parents and my mom, rolling my eyes at the idiot bastard as they were trying not to laugh. I didn't hold my laugh in. When I turned back around I quit laughing and stared.

Garrett was trying to sneak away. Notice I said tried. I asked the earth to block him with a wall of dirt. The earth blocked him on three sides, leaving an opening towards me. He looked at me with wide eyes, shuddering in his boots.

"You can't kill me. You're not that kind of person. You would cry if someone killed a bug," he said, trying to get out of his death.

Not. Going. To. Happen.

"I grew up. Now, I don't mind squashing bugs, especially if they're you."