Chapter 25 - Let The Party Begin

As soon as we got into the room I tore my mates clothes off.

"You need to quit tearing our mates clothes or they might not have anymore left," Justice quipped. "Wait, tear our mates clothes off. We will get to see them naked all the time. Yum."

I ignored my wolf, kicking the bar across the bedroom door. Hmm, maybe I should have done that first.

My mates grabbed me, throwing me on the bed. I looked up at them startled. I knew I looked as if I was scared but I wasn't. I was so excited. I loved it when they took control.

"How about we start the party first?" Zane commented, already between my knees.

"I have no problem with you two starting first. I think it would b-" I struggled to breath as Zane licked up my core. "Good. Good idea," I finally finished my words.

Blaine pulled me towards the edge of the bed, tilting my head back off the edge. As soon as he had me positioned the way he wanted he stuck his dick in my face. "Do you mind helping me out a little?" He asked.

All I could do was nod my head. I was so into our bed play I would have let them do anything to me. And, I meant anything, even if I didn't know what I was doing.

Blaine slowly fed his cock into my mouth as Zane took a lick of my core. I almost screamed but I was afraid I would bite Zane.

It wasn't but a few minutes when I screamed and came. As soon as my orgasm was over Zane came. I thought I couldn't be brought to another orgasm so quickly, but it didn't take another couple of minutes and I exploded again.

Zane flipped me over on my knees, bringing my ass up in the air, while Blaine laid back and watched us.

"We bought you a little present when were building the cabin," Zane seductively said.

"Really, what?"

Zane never answered. He put something in my forbidden hole as Blaine held up a remote control.

"Shit! I'm in so much trouble," I joked.

Zane slowly entered me, not knowing how much I was dripping wet for him, them. "Oh, she's so ready for us, Blaine."

As soon as Zane made the comment, Blaine hit a switch on the remote, buzzing my hole with tingles, smiling the whole time.

I jumped, startled at first. The plug they had put in my hole vibrated. I never knew there were things like they were using but I was down with anything they wanted to do.

Zane started to move faster as Blaine kept setting the plug higher and higher.

Zane and I came at the same time, roaring to the sky, backs arched behind us. It seemed to take forever until we came down from our very powerful orgasms.

"My turn," Blaine yelled, causing me to laugh.

I could feel the burn starting all over again, so I didn't mind the switch so soon. The pain was almost unbearable. My whole sex burned like it was on fire.

The butt plug was pulled out and Blaine laid me down on my back. "We're going to try the missionary position. We haven't tried it yet. But, I will change again if you don't like it."

I nodded and everything started again.

Blaine entered me, knowing I would still be wet. As he was moving in and out of me, he was playing, biting and sucking my breasts. He would play with my breasts, stop and lick my mark, causing me to shiver.

It didn't take long for him to flip me back over to my stomach, setting me on my knees and hands.

"Woo-hoo! Party time," Justice yelled. "Do you think I will get a chance too?"

I didn't get a chance to answer. I heard one of my mates wolves answer in the affirmative.

"What that your wolf or Blaine's?" I asked, panting the whole time.

"That was Power," Blaine answered. "He wanted to make sure we all heard."

Blaine had me on my hands and knees until I wasn't anymore. He pulled the top half of my body up, changing positions within me, rubbing a spot only he knew was there.

He was still playing with my breasts and licking my mark, but he was also playing me like a fiddle, fingering my clit. It wouldn't take much more time for me to lose it. But, he was smart. About the time I felt as if I was going to cum he would back off. As I said before, he was playing like a fiddle.

He finally sped up even more, setting off my orgasm, Blaine came right behind me. It was magnificent, it was powerful, and I wanted more.

"Ooh, another round please. Summer, please let me play with our mates too. I've only one time with them. Please, please," Summer begged.

"Alright. But, be nice to my body, okay?" I asked tentatively.

"Okay," she said, knowing Summer would enjoy whatever our mates did with us.

Justice came to the front of my mind, our eyes changing color and our body becoming more dominating. Our mates could tell Justice was in control of our body, causing our mates wolves to come to the front of their mind.

"Hello, Justice," Power, Blaines wolf, seductively said.

Hi, Power. Summer let me come out and play, boy do I want to play.

Hello my beautiful mate, Justice," Truth, Zanes wolf, commented.

Our mates had our toes curling. They were so alluring. Their scents. Powers scented of candy apples and chocolate and Truths scented of candy apple with a little bit of cinnamon, and I loved candy apples.

Their bodies were a little different. Blaine had a few more muscles than Zane but not by much. They were the same height, making me feel like a midget.

I started to pay more attention to Justice, making sure she was going to take care of our body. She would be okay, me...I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.

Oh, Goddess, what have I done? I wonder off for awhile and we have shifted and were having sex in wolf form. I can't believe I let her out. What the fuck was I thinking?

Blaine was inside me while Zane was on the side watching.

Pervert

It wasn't something I really cared about. My mates make me wet with whatever they decide to do. They only have to look at me and I'm wet. I can't imagine what it would be to sit back and watch.

My next round was with Truth or Zane. I was sore, tired and a little hungry but mostly tired.

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to walk later. I couldn't wait to soak in the huge tub. All three of us could soak in the huge tub. I was sure my mates had to be sore too.

We slept for awhile and then the would make love again. Blaine started at the tenth hour whining about being sore and tired, although he still took his turn. Zane would take his time with us, making sure we were satisfied, even though he was sore too.

After eleven hours of sex we finally fell asleep - for a whole day.