Chapter 32 - Visions

A/N: Short chapters, I know. Thanks for reading and leaving me comments. I love waking up and seeing all the comments and votes. Thanks again.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Quit it, Justice. We have things we need to discuss. This is about taking down the bastard," I explained to my wolf as she growled at me.

I walked with my mates on either side of me. We made it down the elevator to the dining hall. I whistled, not getting the attention of anyone. Hey, I was still breathless. Damn mates. I amplified my whistle and everyone looked at me, some holding their ears. I smiled sheepishly at them.

"Listen up!" Zane yelled and looked around, lowering his voice a little. "We need to ask some questions and get ready to go take out the bastard."

Everyone was looking at me, waiting to see what I had to say. "I need to know if everyone wants to go with us. My mates assured me that the ones who don't want to go will be safe in the bunker. But, you will have to stay in the bunker until we call. I know the cabin will be destroyed but the underground is not part of the cabin. What say you?"

Everyone looked at me and nodded their heads. They talked for a little bit and Joe was the first to speak. "Do you know for a fact that they will be safe?"

I turned and looked at my mates, waiting for their thoughts on the subject. They had built the bunkers. I had an idea of what they would say. I was about to open my mouth when I had a vision. It knocked me off balance and causing me to sink the floor. I couldn't see, couldn't hear. I was shaking and my breath was coming in gasps. I could see so many bad endings to our fight with the bastard in the vision. But, I could see how to correct any problems too. I was dizzy and sick to my stomach. When the vision stopped I took huge gulps of air and nodded my head to my mates as they asked if I was okay. I guess they had been asking for awhile if the look on their faces was to go by. I shakily stood up, my mates helping me.

"Everyone needs to go with us. This cabin and bunkers will not stand. I'm sorry but the vision I saw is not one I want to come true. I know it will be hard on some but I know my mates have plans on top of plans," I explained my vision as they all stared at me, mouths gaping open.

"Summer's mom was clairvoyant. Evidently she's clairvoyant, too. She would not steer you wrong. We do have some toys to help get everyone to where we need. Anyone want to see them?" Blaine voiced, throwing a little humor into the conversation.

A/N Short chapter. I needed a stopping point.

Thanks for reading