Chapter 65 - Trouble

"You're looking in the wrong place for a dumb waiter, dummy."

"Fucking A, she's thought of everything," I yelled out.

My mates and the ladies turned to me. "My mom was letting me know that I wasn't looking in the right spot for a dumb waiter. I swear she was more than clairvoyant."

"Oh, we actually found it in the pantry," Lizzet commented. "Sorry, I didn't know what you were looking for. My bad."

I started laughing, along with the rest of the people who were in the kitchen.

"Hey, be nice to me. I'm the one who suggested we eat sandwiches until the other food was done," Lizzet explained.

My mates and I walked into the basement. It was as big as the whole house. I pulled open doors and looked inside. "Look, Zaine and Blaine, there's cots in here."

My mates looked and then turned toward the tables. "These tables fold down into the floor. The whole area will be one big floor for anyone who wants to sleep on the cots," Zane explained.

"How many bedrooms does this house have, Summer?" Blaine asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not exactly sure. I do know the master bedroom is on the top floor. And, I'm sure my parents made sure the flooring was solid and the walls are soundproof." I smiled at my mates.

"Good. But, you need your sleep, so we will let you fall asleep earlier than normal," Zane explained, giving me a lustful look.

"Oh, Goddess, you need to quit looking at me with that look. Everyone will be able to smell me and you two," I commented as I rubbed my arms.

My mates smiled as they stalked to me. I looked around me to see if I could run but then I remembered what my dad used to tell me about running from a wolf, especially your mates. Zane grabbed me and kissed like there was no tomorrow. When he was done he passed me off to Blaine. What little breath I had was gone in no time. I was hoping I could uncurl my toes soon or I wouldn't be able to walk. As it was, I was sure I smelled of frustration and desire.

"That was both nice and mean," I voiced, still trying to uncurl my toes. I watched as my mates smirked at me. Hmm, two could play at this game. I moved my hands towards my mates, letting them trail down their chests to their cocks. I licked my lips and looked innocently into their eyes. I could tell my mates were not thinking with the right head. "That should do it." I walked back into the kitchen, laughing at the women's faces.

"You're good, girl. Sorry we were peeking," Marylyn confessed.

"It's okay. Did I do tease them right?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah," Lizzet answered. "I'm going to try it on my mate when we get to our pack."

I laughed and nodded my head. My mates came into the kitchen and looked at me. "That wasn't very nice, Summer," Blaine commented as he pouted.

"Well, you shouldn't have done your sexy walk and kissed the shit out of me. I couldn't catch my breath or uncurl my toes. Fair is fair," I expressed.

"Paybacks a bitch," Zane commented as both my mates walked off.

"I'm in so much trouble," I told the ladies as we started laughing again.

"Woman, I would love to be in the trouble you're going to be," Marylyn stated.

"Have you found your mates yet, Marylyn?" I softly asked. She shook her head no.

About the time she shook her head, I had a vision. I sunk slowly to the floor. Flashes of Marylyn and my father's old beta smiling at each other, kissing each other passionately. I blushed and opened my eyes. The ladies were holding my hands. I smiled warmly at Marylyn. "Your mate is in the Black Blade pack. He's going to be so excited. And, yes, he's still alive."

Marylyn started crying and smiling. "Thank you, Alpha Summer, you just made this old wolf happy. Very happy."

I nodded my head and stood up, wobbling slightly. Marylyn grabbed my arms and walked me to a chair backwards. She reached into her apron and handed me a couple of energy bars. "Thanks, Marylyn." She nodded her head and smiled again.

She walked into the kitchen to check on the progress of the food she was making as I ate my energy bars. I wasn't sure why I was dizzy. Whenever I had a vision I didn't usually get dizzy. I guess it could have been the energy I used to get past the spells. It could have also been because I had to spell it back, and spell the buses. Yep, it's all of it.