Chapter 30 - Healing Touch

Everyone of the rogues were frozen. They didn't move a muscle.

"Oh, yeah," I snapped my fingers, releasing them from their frozen state, snickering at myself. "Well?"

The rogues took off, running as fast as they could.

I made my voice boom through the forest. "I wouldn't go back to Garrett or you all will be killed."

"Wow!" Caro exclaimed. "You are a powerful witch. Glad I'm on your good side."

I nodded and looked over at everyone. I found one of our warriors with a broken arm. I sighed, knowing I would have to set it.

"Uh, dumbass, this is your time to use what you learned from the videos," Justice drawled.

I sighed and walked over to the warrior. "I'm going to fix your arm, okay? It won't hurt. I healed both of my mates and they said it felt warm." He nodded.

I kept my eyes half lidded and put my hands gently on his arm. I could see the surprised look in his eyes as the bone mended in a minute. I kept my hand on his arm. There was something wrong with the blood flow there.

"Is this arm having problems with blood flow?" I asked the warrior.

"Yes, Alpha Summer. I've always had problems with it but no one knows what's going on. I've been to countless healers."

"I'm going to fix this, if you allow me to," I commented softly as he nodded his head. "What's your name?"

"Uh, I-I don't remember," he answered as I nodded my head.

I put my hands back on this arm and searched for the problem. I needed to know where the blood flow problem was before I healed it. I asked him questions. I wanted to know if he had any broken bones that had taken longer than usual to heal. I finally found where the blood flow problem was when I reached his head. I asked him to close his eyes as I put my hands on his head. I put forth more energy than usual and I knew I would pay for it later. But, I wanted to heal him before he fought with us. I didn't want him to get hurt.

"Tell me if it's better. How about your name." I watched his face as he thought about it. "You should be able to tell by how much your mind has cleared and by the way your eyes, ears and nose lets you be better aware of your surroundings. Move your hands, neck and shoulders."

The warrior started moving around and looking around. He smiled and hugged me. "Thank you. Everything is so much better," he exclaimed as he laughed. "My name's Trace. I had forgotten it."

"You're welcome. I fixed an aneurysm in your head. It was causing a whole host of problems. If you feel bad again let me know, okay?" I explained as he nodded and ran off to his mate and kids.

Zane handed me an energy bar. "Felt good, didn't it? You healed everything wrong with his body. I watched as his eyes cleared up and his senses became better. You know you've made a forever friend."

"All I was trying to do was heal his arm but I found other problems. I'm glad I could help him," I explained as I ate my energy bar.

Blaine handed me another energy bar and smiled at me. "You did great, Summer. We're so proud of you."

I smiled and started walking, only to stumble and almost fall. My head immediately started to feel fuzzy. "Uh, I might have overdid it a little."

Blaine picked me up and carried me into the cabin, setting me down at the table. Zane went and grabbed my meatloaf from lunch, setting it down in front of me. I ate every last drop of the food and ate another energy bar. I sat at the table for awhile, drinking orange juice. My mates were hovering over me, making sure I didn't fall out. I wanted to snort at the thought.

"Feeling better?" Zane asked me as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled up at him, hugging him tightly to me. "Yeah, thank you. All I needed was a little food and juice."

Blaine took Zane's place, hugging and kissing me. "Good. We need to find a lot of different ways to keep up your energy."