Chapter 78 - Last Request

"You can't speak to my wolf. No one can," she spat at me.

"What's your name she-wolf?" I asked.

"My name is Ice," the wolf answered.

"Thank you, Ice." I looked at the witch and smiled. "Ice wants to die quickly. She doesn't want to be your wolf anymore, Sky," I told her, giving her a look of pain for her wolf.

"I can tell by your face that you don't want to kill me," the witch boasted.

"No! I don't want to kill your wolf, Sky. She did nothing wrong and I'm sure she was fighting you all this time," I commented.

"You won't-"

I reached down as the earth released her body. I grabbed her and broke her neck. I felt bad for her wolf but not for her.

"Her wolf will be reborn into a better person. Don't worry, Summer," Justice explained, trying to make me feel better.

I turned to go to other witch, watching a rogue jump at me. I moved to the side as he went past me. I turned back and grabbed his neck as ran at me again. He tried to grab my necklace but I didn't let him. I punched him in the nose and watched him bleed. He kept trying to get out of my hold. He scratched my arm, or so he thought. He looked at my arm and shook his head, trying to figure out why I wasn't bleeding. I felt myself getting light headed. I guess talking to the witches wolf was hard on me. I broke the rogues neck and sank down on the grass. I crawled over and grabbed my bag, grabbing some orange juice, taking out four energy bars while I was at it. I ate the bars quickly, drinking my orange juice between bites. I didn't have time to be weak.

"Are you okay, Summer?" Blaine and Zane asked.

"I'm fine. Remind me not to call on a wolf ever again, well, unless it's an emergency. It takes a lot of energy," I answered, knowing my mates would worry about me instead of focusing on the fight. Get to fighting. I have another witch to take down."

I decided to screw not taking my true power from my land and just took all of it. I didn't care anymore if the bastard knew where I was at. This was my land and it was my power to take not his. I stalked over to the next witch and stopped. The bastard was trying to get her free to help him. I guess he did feel the measly about of power he had disappear. I grabbed my poisonous blade and threw it at the witch, killing her instantly, well, maybe not instantly, she did have time to scream for a few minutes.

The bastard turned around quickly, almost losing his balance. "You! You're the cause of all this?"

I laughed in his face. "No, you bastard, you are. You started this by killing my parents and pack mates. You! I don't know what lies you told everyone but it ends tonight."

"Yes, it will end tonight. I will find your mate and kill him. I know you found yours," he laughed harshly. "I will end you tonight and take back my pack!"

I smiled, something I knew would piss him off. "Good luck with that, shit-stain. You're not the true Alpha and you have no power, Garrett! Submit!" I yelled, crossing my arms over my chest and waiting.

He tried very hard not to submit but he, somewhat, bowed his head. The witches must have spelled him before he walked out. "Very good. The witches did a spell that would never have worked on a true Alpha. Pathetic." I shook my head at him. I wanted him gone and now. I went to take a step toward the bastard but something stopped me.

The bastard turned his head a little and looked out the corner of his eye...