Chapter 45 - Lovin'

"Okay, but I'm not picking who goes first," I whispered, looking between both of them.

They smiled and Zane flipped a coin as Blaine called it. Zane won the toss and he whisked me away faster than I could give Blaine a kiss. I settled with throwing him a kiss. Zane was just about running to the cabin. By the time we made it inside the cabin I was huffing and puffing and Zane was stripping. I rolled my eyes but took my clothes off too.

Hey, I wasn't missing any loving from my mates.

Zane grabbed me and laid me on the bed, making sure he didn't hurt me. Damn it! I'm missing have both of my mates at the same time. I never thought I would even think those words but it oddly works for us.

Zane crawled up my body slowly, making sure to nip here and there. But, I wanted him to nip there - my clit. I was watching him as he went back down my body. He took a huge lick up my center, almost causing me to scream out in pleasure. He crawled up my body and sucked on my breasts, taking turns on each side. I was writhing on the bed, grabbing his cock and trying to put him where I wanted him to go. He moved my hands, holding them above my head.

"No fair, Zane, I want to feel too," I whined, sounding like a child not getting her toys. And, Goddess, I wanted his toy.

"Not yet," Zane informed me.

He let go of my hands and flipped me over on my stomach, raising my hips in the air. He entered me and pulled me up with my back to his front. He was moving so fast I couldn't catch a breath. He played with my nipples and then he would slide his hand to play with my clit. I was a moaning mess. He was hitting me in a place I recently found out that I liked. He slowed down and stopped. What the hell? He waited for me to look over my shoulder. I was looking at him as if he lost his mind.

"What?" I asked, tilting my head to see what the problem was.

He held up the butt plug and the KY jelly. My eyes lit up. He applied the jelly to the butt plug, inserting it and turning it on. I almost came undone. He pulled me up, keeping the remote control in his hand and entered my dripping wet pussy. I was so close to my orgasm but he kept slowing down and lowering the setting for the butt plug. I was about to scream if he didn't let me orgasm soon. What was it with my mates wanting to prolong my pleasure?

"Are you ready to cum?" Zane asked as he turned the butt plug to high.

"Yes!" I shouted out. "I've been ready, Zane."

He started moving faster into me. He hit a spot inside me and I let out a cry of pleasure. He was pounding into me, scooting me across the bed with his movements. I was sure the bed was going to break. But, I didn't care. The mattress could have been on the floor for all I cared. Zane stopped moving and pulled out of me, throwing me on my back and licking from my neck down to my clit. He took another lick down my center as he turned the butt plug to the next setting it would go. He dove between my legs and started slurping me up like an ice cream. My body stiffened and I let out a scream, finally orgasming.

"Good, so good," I panted out.

Zane nodded his head and flipped me again, pulling the butt plug out and entering my ass. He played with my clit as he now pounded into my ass. I was close to another orgasm it wasn't funny. I felt as if we had been making love all night long. He pulled a fast one on me, putting the backside of the butt plug to my clit. I lit off like the fourth of July. My toes curled, my legs tightened and I came, calling Zane's name. Zane sped up, causing me to have another orgasm as he came, yelling my name.

Zane pulled out of me and turned me over, kissing me as if he wanted to eat my lips. I could taste myself on his lips. I thought I would be a turn off but it was the opposite. We placed our foreheads together, trying to catch our breaths.

"Whew-boy! I think you broke me, Zane," I told him, laughing for no reason.

"You still have to get through Blaine, mate. Have fun. His wolf is driving him crazy. He wants his turn," Zane informed me as he got up and got dressed, kissing me again. He walked out of the cabin as I laid on the bed trying to get my breath back