Chapter 9 - The heat

Warning mature content.

Blaine, Zane and I retired to the master bedroom. I was nervous not knowing what to do and I could tell the guys were too. We stood there looking at each other.

"Woo-hoo! Come on, Summer, let me come out to play. Not all the way. I can help you. Please, Summer," Justice begged.

I ignored Justice, my perverted wolf, and looked at my mates. They looked like they were also having a conversation with their wolves. I waited but the guys still stood there. 

Okay, wolf it is.

"Justice, don't take complete control. But help me claim our mates, not embarrass me. I have no idea want to do."

After a few minutes of talking, Justice threw me to the back of my mind. I guess she decided we had waited too long and it was time to show the boys what she could do. I wasn't so sure. I knew one thing... 

She. Wasn't. Staying. 

Blaine and Zane were walking towards me with their wolf in control as was mine. I just hoped this wouldn't be a nasty free for all. I didn't want to be destroyed, hurt, unloved. I know these mates of mine would be careful, but I was still scared. I didn't have long to be afraid, Justice had asked our mates what their names were. She already knows their name. Why was she asking them? 

Blaine said, "My name is Power."

Zane growled out, "My name is Truth."

Fuck me. Now, there was Justice, Power, and Truth. What perfect names, what perfect bodies, what perfect...whoa, yeah, that's perfect too. How did they strip so fast.

I looked down at myself through my wolf's eyes, I was totally naked...

"Justice, did you strip me nude? This is my body. What are you doing?" I stated, panicking. 

"Getting what we needed."

I took back control of my body, slamming her in the back of mind. I was standing in front of the guys in all my naked glory. And let me tell you...my mates have plenty of glory too.

Blaine and Zane were naked. Their eight-pack of muscles was so defined that I wanted to lick all over them. I wasn't sure those were going to fit but I was willing to find out, even if I am scared.

Power and Truth gave back control to Zane and Blaine. So, we were standing there checking out each other. I'm sure my face was beat red. But, as I looked up at them, they were blushing just as much. I felt at ease in that moment, deciding to walk up to them and do what I wanted to from the start. I ran my hands on their chests and abs. I was having so much fun that I didn't realize they were doing the same to me.

"Beautiful," both Zane and Blaine commented.

"Come with us, Summer," Blaine said, pulling me with him.

I couldn't form anything coherent, not at all. I could feel my heart about to beat out of my chest. I knew my mates would make me comfortable but the unknown of having two mates and how everything would work was causing me to tremble. 

We made it to the bed and Zane picked me up and placed me in the center of their extremely huge bed. 

Hmm, now I know why they had a big bed. Yikes.

Both my mates were crawling up the bed, one on each side of me. They were so smooth, sensual, commanding, and all my mine.

"Mine too, Summer," Justice threw in her comment.