Chapter 66 - Making & Taking

My mates walked in and were immediately given a couple of sandwiches. They sat down next to me and started eating.

"Are you okay, Summer?" Zane asked, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned, turning my body towards both of my mates.

"You're a little pale," Blaine answered, grabbing my hand in his.

"Oh," I stupidly said. "I'm fine. I had a vision of Marylyn's mate. He was my dad's beta. I'm sure he's still alive. I would have felt if he had died."

"What great news for both of them. Just make sure you take care of you too," Zane somewhat ordered as I smiled at him.

"We're making sure she's taken care of. You don't have to worry about her getting her energy back up," Marylyn explained as she smiled at us.

"Thanks, Marylyn," Zane commented as Marylyn waved his comment away and walked back over to the stove.

"I need to make a necklace to give to whoever is going into the dungeon. I want to make sure Leo, Marylyn's mate, is protected. We don't need to evacuate all of them from the dungeon. Whoever we pick I will give them my memories of the good ones, okay?" I explained to my mates.

"Great idea. We don't want to release the rogue's who are too close to their wolves," Blaine voiced as he smiled at me and gave me a sideways hug.

I hugged him back, smiling and kissing his cheek. I turned and gave Zane a hug, kissing him on the cheek too. "I'm going to go and make Leo's and Matt's family a necklace, okay?" I asked as I got up and walked into the rooms, looking for the jewelry kit.

I kept looking, getting aggravated I couldn't find one. I finally looked in the master bedroom and found one under the bathroom sink. Thank you, Moon Goddess. I turned back around and sat on the bed, opening the jewelry making box. I had my mind zoned in on Leo as I finished his necklace. All of a sudden, I'm back on my pack lands. I noticed I was in the dungeon. I walked around, looking in the cells. I found Leo in the cell and stopped.

"Leo, can you hear me?" I asked, not sure if he heard me.

Leo's head snapped up to me. "Summer, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great. I will be here soon, okay. Trust the person who comes into the jail. Have him or her show you their necklace and he or she will give you one to wear. It will protect you. I'm sure you want to stay around and meet your mate. She's coming with me to meet you soon. Don't give up," I answered, smiling at his shocked face.

"You know who my mate is? You're mom said I would meet her here. Thank you, Summer."

I looked down to my hand, realizing I was holding his necklace. I don't know how it came with me. I was so shocked I couldn't talk. I heard Leo clear his throat, bringing me out of my thoughts. "I have your necklace with me. I don't know how but at least I can give you it now. I need to make more for Matt, his mate and his children. Is there anyone here who is a plant?"

"Yeah. Don't let George out of here. He acts as if he's being tortured but I also noticed he got fed more and he didn't have bruises or anything messed up on him. I wouldn't trust him," Leo explained.

"Thanks, Leo. I'll make sure George gets punished. I'll be here soon," I told him as I came out of the astral projection. I sat up quickly and looked in my hand. The necklace was gone and I was thankful he got it ahead of time.