6

"No! Let me go! Please!"Jisung turned a deaf ear to the boy in his hold, pushing him inside the same room Aera was held hostage at

Jisung turned a deaf ear to the boy in his hold, pushing him inside the same room Aera was held hostage at.

"Please let me go! I promise I won—"
"Shut up"
Chenle interjected, rolling his eyes in annoyance and the boy pressed his lips into a thin line as Aera wordlessly watched the boy being tied onto the chair, just like her.

"So fucking annoying"
Jisung commented- his eyes flickered down to the girl on the side, lowly glaring at her before the two exited the room.

"Noona save me! My parents and brother might be worrying about me. Please help me, noona"
"I've to attend my college, imagine how worried my friends and family would be. I can't live without them and these guys will kill me noona. Please help me escape this place! Noona plea—"
"Can you shut the fuck up?"
Aera interjected, glaring at him, groaning out in frustration and he instantly stopped speaking, head hung low as he stared at the floor, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Why are you here?"
"I accidentally saw one of the members while they were killing someone.."
"A witness?"
"Yes and now I'm going to die. They won't let me live, noona please help me escape!"
"Escape? You aren't blind are you?"
Aera eyed her own hands that were tied just like his and he sighed out as he cried out, silently.

"Noona I'm pleading you, save me. I miss my family and I haven't even met my soulmate yet, I'm worried—"
"One more word I'll kill you before they do. Just wait and stay silent" Aera spat at him and he averted his gaze, giving her a nod, "So annoying" She muttered, rolling her eyes before she observed her surroundings, trying to find ways to escape but there were none- just the small window that could barely fit anyone through.

"Noona.." He called out which went unheard by the girl who was busy trying to plot a plan and escape the headquarters. "Noona" This time his voice was louder and she turned her head to the side, looking at the younger boy who spoke.

"Let me breathe, will you?" She groaned out loosing her patience at the boy who kept bothering her endlessly, but he shook his head, eyeing her hand.
"You lost so much blood noona," Aera paused, moving her hands that were tied and that's when she realized she couldn't feel any pain or motion- her hand felt numb due to the excessive blood loss through the cut.

"Are you hurt?" He asked in a soft voice and she exhaled out, calming herself down before shaking her head in response. "Name?" He looked at the girl, expectantly before answering.

"Taewon, Kim Taewon"
Aera gave a nod, before looking at his feet that were left untied unlike hers.

"Hey Taewon, walk over" Aera said, tapping her foot on the ground and he furrowed her brows confused. "Walk on your feet, your legs are untied " He frantically shook his head before speaking out, "They'll kill me if—"
"Don't wanna escape?" She asked and this time he frantically nodded his head in agreement, instantly standing up on his feet and walking closer to the elder girl.

"Move your hand against the concrete, the rope should somehow get cut" Nodding, he followed her instructions, moving his hand against the rough surface until the rope cut and soon his hands were left loose making his lips curl up into a smile.

"Untie my hands, hurry before we get caught" He did as asked to and soon her hands were set free and she swiftly untied the rope around her feet, before standing up.

She brought her hand up, pulling the glass piece that still remained pierced into her skin and her eyes fluttered shut momentarily though she felt very minimal pain.

"Damn it, I can't feel my hand" She mumbled to herself before wiping the streaks of dried blood that graced her hand using her shirt and she glanced up at the boy once she was done but soon brought her hand up, surprised if what she had seen a second ago was true.

And there it was, her soulmate's name inked in jet black right below the sun tattoo that she was very familiar with- her lips muttering out the words as she read out his name for the first time ever.

Lee Donghyuck

An update after veryyyyy long But I'm back ;)

But I'm back ;)