Epilogue

11 years later:
"Mommy, Daddy it's Christmas!" My little son jumped on the bed in excitement.

I woke up stretching as Luke got up and grabbed him tickling him.

"Merry Christmas Evan." I smiled at him opening my arms as he gave me a hug. I pouted my lips for him to give me a kiss as he did.

"Merry Christmas Mommy, and Daddy." He said jumping in Luke's arm giving him a hug.

"Can I open my presents now, I really hope Santa got me the gift I wanted." He said in excitement.

"Yes, you can tiger." Luke ruffled his hair.

Evan grabbed our hands as we got out of bed to our living room in our small house in Australia, I know right what an I doing in Australia well Luke's mom and Nonna and Nonno live near here so we though we live close to them as Janoskians career ended for the boys sadly but they are all still really close.

"Mommy I made you a card." Evan said giving me it.

"Aw thank you sweetie." I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Luke went over to Evan as they began opening the gifts.

"RACE CAR, SANTA GOT ME IT LOOK DADDY!" He said jumping in joy.

"We should make a thank you card to Santa shouldn't we?" Luke said to him.

Evan nodded.

"Why don't you go in your room and I'll come help you in few minutes." Luke said and Evan agreed. Luke ruffled his hair as he went in his room and Luke came towards me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I put mine around his shoulders.

"Merry Christmas beautiful." He said smiling.

"Merry Christmas Santa." I winked as he chuckled and gave me a kiss which I gave him back.

"Mmm" I mumbled in the kiss.

The door bell rang as I separated to go an check who it was.

I opened it seeing the whole gang with their wives and kids.

"Merry Christmas!" They cheered.

"Merry Christmas." I said back.

Jai and Felicity obviously are married, sadly Felicity got cancer once again few years ago but she fought it again, she is one strong lady. They have a little girl named Ella who is the most gorgeous little girl I have ever seen as she looks like her mother, but she has an Australian accent.

Beau found a girl and she is so gorgeous she has light brown hair with big brown eyes and here name is Alexis and she is a model. They have fraternal twins, a little boy; Riley and a little girl; Allison and Allison has green eyes just like her father as Riley has brown just like his mother.

Daniel has actually been seeing the hot chicks number I gave him 11 years ago on Christmas and he is so thankful in that gift as they have been dating for 10 years now which is amazing. They aren't married yet but Daniel is thinking he is ready. Her name is Katie and she has blond hair with blue eyes and she is a little taller than Daniel but they still are cute.

Lastly, James, James had a rough relationship life as he couldn't find 'the one' but one day he stopped by Target and he met the love of his life, I know cliché right? They got married after they've been dating for 1 year and they have a big family of 2 boys Dylan and Kyle and 2 little girls Stacey and Rosie. But they are one happy family.

"Where's Evan?" Beau said as Evan really like Uncle Beau.

"He's in his room." Luke said as I gave everyone a hug.

Evan came out and ran to uncle Beau as Beau lifted him up as a helicopter.

"Merry Christmas uncle Bow." He said and I laughed.

"Merry Christmas kiddo." He said putting him back down as Evan said hi to the group.

We all sat down as Felicity and I mad some hot chocolate for the group while they were chit chatting and the kids were playing in Evans room.

"Life has changed huh?" Felicity said.

"Totally, but into the better." I said .

11 years ago after the incident:

The ambulance came as they took me the the hospital while I saw my mother and that Max dude get arrested. Luke came in with me as Beau said they will get the hang and meet us at the hospital. Luke gave me his shirt to wear so I wasn't exposed to everyone and he really didn't want anyone else to look at me.

I couldn't even describe how much pain I am feeling but I'm just glad that Luke found me and that everything is going to be okay now.
-----

They surgery was done and I was in a room as they told me I have to be on a wheelchair for a while, and they weren't sure how long on let me tell you 5 months.

It was horrible but some how Luke got some fun out of it as he used to push me around while he would skate on his penny board.

I got thousands of stitches all over my body and they bandaged up my wound which I still have a scar on right this moment.

The gang never bought up the dairy incident or my past as we knew it was all over so why bring it back to the present?

2 years later my stitches were gone but I have few scars especially a big one on my stabbing one but everything is perfect.

It was my 20th birthday and Luke wrote and sang me a song during one show of their 3 world tour and it was beautiful. He called me on stage as I kissed the living out of him and I was about to walk off until he was saying this lovely speech about our relationship and saw him on one knee as he proposed the fans went crazy and so did I as I was crying. Obviously I said yes and jumped on the loser that I love as he kissed me once again.

Now of course we didn't get married anytime soon cause I was 20 I was still young so 6 years later we actually arranged the marriage and got married a year after Jai and Felicity.

Now we are here and life is so much happier.