Chapter 50

Skylar's POV:

"Who do you think you are!" She yelled at me.

"I'm s-sorry." I cried curled up in a ball in the corner of the bathroom.

"Sorry sorry sorry, that's all you fucking say!" She kicked my right in the stomach.

"Stop!" I shouted coughing.

She kept going as I was giving up.

"Stop mom, please." I shouted.

Luke's POV:

Everyone was sleeping as I got woken up by Skylar shaking and crying in her sleep.

Do I wake her or is that bad?

"I'm s-sorry." She said.

I got up holding her in my arms making sure she will be alright.

"Stop!" She shouted crying more.

I looked to my left seeing Felicity and Jai also awake.

"What do I do!?" I told them.

"Don't wake her up, just try calming her down." Felicity said.

"Skylar, it's me you're okay." I whispered in her ear hoping it will be okay.

"Stop mom, please." Was the last thing she said before she woke up panting?

I grabbed her as she was crying again in my arms and I kissed the top of her head rocking her back and forth slowly.

"It was just a dream baby, everything is okay." I soothed her.

She held on to me tighter as I was putting her hair away from her face and kissing her sweaty forehead.

"It felt so real." She said.

"It wasn't baby, I'm not going to let anything happen to you, I'm right here." I said as she stopped crying but was just staring at my chest in silence as I'm guessing she has thoughts in her heads.

"Let's go back to sleep now, nothing will happen to you I promise." I looked down to her.

I looked to Jai and Felicity and nodded to them to go back to sleep as it was like 4:40 in the morning.

Felicity and Jai looked really upset and I think everyone is, knowing about Skylar state right now.

But why did she say mom? I'm not going to ask her about it, because I don't want her to be upset or sad, or even scared.

I laid back down as Skylar put her head on my chest and I held her and was making small circles on her hip bone. Hopefully that helped her relax.

I looked down at her and her eyes were shut.

I followed her as my eyes closed as well.

-----

I woke up with the sound of chit chatting of Jai and Felicity.

"She won't be able to come too few of our shows; the paramedic said she needs rest." Jai said.

"But she loves singing in front of her and your fans." Felicity said.

"we will talk to Luke about it." Jai said.

I stretched but felt someone holding on to me and I looked down seeing Skylar.

I smiled at her at how beautiful she is, but then frowned knowing how much she is terrified.

I didn't move because I didn't want her to wake up but looked at Jai and Felicity as they looking at me.