Chapter 11

Before I knew it I got punched into the face by my own twin brother as I wiped my nose seeing blood on my hands and flung a punch back right across his face as he step back.

“Stop!” Skylar screamed and I stopped and looked at her and saw those broken eyes as she was going through so much.

I went up to her and hugged her and she cried into my chest as I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back.

I look at the boys and they had wide eyes and Jai just left the room.

“I’m so sorry for everything.” I whispered to her.

“W-what are y-y-ou saying? It’s my entire fault I get it why you g-guys w-want to f-fire me.” She stuttered.

She pulled away from me and looked at Ronnie.

“I’m so sorry Ronnie, I promised that I won’t mess up but I just drank too much and I just got out of hands, I’m sorry I disappointed you, I’m not good at anything, I’m not perfect.” She wiped her tears.

Ronnie grabbed her hand.

“Skylar, I know you didn’t mean to do what you did and I understand, but I would still keep you but the boys are your bosses know and they want you gone and I can’t do anything about that.” He said.

She nodded and few tears flowed down here cheek.

She went downstairs and I followed her.

“Just leave me alone Luke, I don’t deserve you.” She said curling up in her bed.

“I was upset and I said some mean stuff and I was just angry, Janoskians is like our life and now we are in trouble and there’s a chance it’s all going to end and our lives are just going to be awful. You didn’t mean anything you said, you were drunk and I understand and I’m not mad anymore, I like you Skylar a lot and I don’t want to lose you. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for my brother’s and Skip and James they don’t know the girl I know, they just see you as a stranger.” I said and sitting at the end of her bed stroking her leg.

“Why do you like me Luke? All I do is push you away and just mess up your life. The guys hate me and I just had one job and I screwed that all up. Jai and I made up and were starting a friendship and I ruined it, it’s always my fault, I’m a mistake.  They deserve to be mad and yell at me even hit me, I had a lot of that growing up.” She said.

“What do you mean you had a lot of that growing up?” I raised and eyebrow.

“That doesn’t matter, I’m sorry Luke, I like you too, a lot but I’m going to be going back to New York and I’m just going to be living my old homeless life again and you are going to find a better girl and like her. Like that Chelsey girl.” She said.

I pull her up to my lap as she was shocked. I put my fingers under her chin to make her look at me.

“I want you, and only you.” I said wiping her tears under her eyes.

“But why?” She asked as she placed her head on my shoulder and I rubbed her back.

“You’re special.” I whispered.

She keeps her head on my shoulder as we sit here in silence.

She gets up and faced me.

“Your nose is still bleeding.” She said getting up from me and walking towards the washroom getting a wet cloth and bringing it back.

“Why is it red already?” I asked

She ignored my question and patted the wet cloth on my nose.

She went back towards the washroom but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back towards me as I stood up.

I grabbed her arm and she struggled to put it back down.

“Luke stop.” She said.

I pulled up her sleeve and saw fresh new cuts.

“Why?” I asked her looking at her right in the eyes holding her wrist in his face.

“Why do you do this to yourself “ I shouted in front of her face and she flinched from my raised voice.

“I need too, it feels good.” She said quietly but me to hear her.

“You can control it Sky, please try for me.” I said with little tears in my eyes.

“I can’t.” She said as she was teary herself.

I pull her into a hug again and we were hugging each other for a while now.

“Can you stay here with me tonight?” She asked me.

“Yeah, don’t really want to see the guys anyways.” I said laying down next to her.

She put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and we entwined our legs.

“Thank you.” She mumbled.

“Don’t be.” I kissed the top of her head.