Chapter 56

Christmas Day:

My alarm set off as I jumped off the bed pushing Luke of me, as he rolled off the bed and I started laughing.

“Ow.” He said rubbing the back of his head.

“IT’S CHRISTMAS, IT’S CHRISTMAS LUKE!” I cheered jumping on top of him in a straddling position and giving him a long, passionate kiss, he gasped at first but kissed me back smiling in the kiss.

I pulled away and gave him a hug and ran out the room without telling him anything and going into James room taking the house speakers and plugging in my Christmas playlist on full blast which caused everyone to wake up.

The song that was playing was All I want for Christmas is You.

I went into everyone’s room jumping on their beds waking them up.

“BEAU, BEAU WAKE UP IT’S CHRISTMAS!” I said body slamming him.

Skylar, let me sleep, and turn down the music.” He put the pillow over his ear.

I stood up on his bed.

“ I don’t want a lot for Christmas,

There is just one thing I need,

Don’t care about the presents

Under the Christmas tree

I don’t even need to hang my stocking

There upon the fire place

Santa Claus won’t make me happy with the toys on Christmas day

I just want you for my own, more than you will ever know, make my wish come true

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!”

I sang as Beau was smiling at me and clapping for my performance as I ran out waking Jai and Felicity.

They were both cuddling together as, the excited me jumped between them and singing along with the music.

Felicity got up laughing at me singing along and Jai covered his ear just like Beau did.

“Jai wake up please! It’s Christmas!” I cheered.

I gave him a hug from the back as he smiled and woke up giving me a proper hug as I ran out their room into Daniel’s who was drooling.

“BABY DANIEL, IT’S CHRISTMAS!” I yelled and jumped beside him cuddling behind him and singing loud as I can in his ear.

He rolled off the bed to the floor like Luke and I laughed and he groaned rubbing his eyes.

“It’s Christmas?” He asked.

“YES YES YES!” I yelled giving him a hug and running into James room again.

“JAMESY! Atleast you’re awake.” I said giving him a hug.

“Merry Christmas Skylar.” He said as we were hugging.

“Merry Christmas.” I smiled

I went out the room and bumped into a person as I looked up seeing Luke.

“Merry Christmas beautiful.” He said putting a hair piece behind me ear.

“Merry Christmas to you too handsome.” I replied jumping on him wrapping my legs around his waist in happiness.

The whole gang surrounded us and I jumped off.

“Merry Christmas everyone!” I sang.

“Merry Christmas!” They cheered.