Chapter 6

I woke up with someone’s arm around me and my head on someone’s body. I looked up noticing Luke and then remembered everything last night. It felt different knowing you didn’t wake up alone but with someone beside you. I stared at Luke and trying to read him. Some times he’s so caring and sweet and then he is a total dick.

“Goodmorning.” He said as he woke up.

“Morning” I replied after getting off of him.

“Where you going?” He asked.

“I need to freshen up to go up and check on the guys.” I said heading towards the washroom.

I looked at my face as there was mascara all over the place and I looked fucking scary. I washed my face with warm water as I wiped off all the makeup and decided not to wear any today.  I brushed my teeth and headed back out to get some fresh clothing.

I noticed Luke was still laying down on his phone.

“Why are you still here?” I asked him.

“I want to talk to you.” He said.

“I don’t want to talk about last night.” I said quietly.

“It will make you feel better just tell me Sky.” He said.

I looked up at him as he called me Sky and smiled.

“ I really appreciated you comforting me but I’m fine.” I said.

He put his hand through his hair and got up from the bed.

“YOU’RE NOT FUCKING FINE SKYLAR! YOU KEEP SAYING IT BUT YOU’RE NOT I KNOW IT! I DON’T WANT YOU HIDING STUFF FROM ME!” He yelled.

“YOU’RE NOT MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND OR ANYTHING SO WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU ABOUT MY PROBLEMS I’M ONLY HERE AS YOUR GUYS FUCKING SLAVE I’M NOT HERE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY PROBLEMS.” I yelled back.

“I know okay I’m sorry, I just don’t like seeing you hurt.” He said as his voice softens.

“Well you will be seeing that a lot.” I replied.

He looked up at me and I looked at him again and we were having some sort of staring contest.

He grabbed his phone and went back up the stairs and I sighed and changed into my clothing, I’m definitely having a shower tonight after the guys are asleep.

I put on a jumper with sweats and not giving two shits about how I looked at put my hair in a messy bun. I went up the stairs with my phone in my pocket.

“Skylar we need you to set up the food and drinks because our friends that were supposed to come yesterday are coming tonight so yeah.” Daniel said.

“Okay, anything else?” I asked.

“You have to do our laundries.” Jai said and I nodded and looked over at Luke who wasn’t giving me eye contact, well then.

I went into the kitchen to place the cold beers at the side of the counter with the plastic cups stacked up and the chips on the other counter.

After I was finished that I went up into the guys rooms to get their laundry baskets and take it to the laundry room.

As I was going down the stairs all the guys were heading out.

“We have to get some stuff for tonight we will be back in few hours.” James said.

“Have fun.” I replied and they all left me in the big house.

I went into the laundry room and placed all they clothing into the laundry and put in the right amount of detergent and set the machine as it began to start. I placed the baskets at the side and decided to take my shower right now knowing the guys were gone. I quickly grabbed my towel James gave to me the other day and went upstairs into the shower. I turned on the tap and stripped off my clothing and let the water clean me. I grabbed the shampoo as I massaged it on my scalp and rinsed it out. I grabbed the bar soap which smelt like vanilla and rubbed it against my body and shaved my legs and other places as I was clean. I closed the tap and heard the front door close.