Chapter 42

----

It was the next day and both Felicity and I were allowed to leave the building, finally. Even though I was there for a day it felt like forever. 2 more days left till tour and all of us are so excited.

Jai was driving as Felicity was in the passenger seat and of course Luke and I were at the back. I was actually nervous and scared because I haven’t seen Daniel, James or Beau and I wouldn’t know how they would react. Seeing Luke on how sorry he was I’m pretty sure the other’s feel just the same. I’m not a bitch who won’t forgive them, after all do want them all back into my life so why push them away?

“Hey don’t worry.” I jumped as Luke whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and saw him smiling at me.

I smiled back as I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed.

----

Jai parked the car in the garage and Felicity is going to be staying with us until tour starts.

We all hopped out as Luke and I were in front of Jai and Felicity.

Luke rang the door bell as we waited patiently for someone to answer it and so someone did.

I looked up seeing Beau as he was staring at me as I stared at him back. He looked so upset and I hate seeing people upset because or me or for me.

I went to him and hugged him and he hugged me back tightly putting his head on the crock of my neck.

“I’m so sorry Sky.” He said.

I hugged him tighter knowing it’s okay.

I pulled away and smiled at him as he tried giving one back.

We all walked in the house as James and Daniel were both on the couch and I was to them as they stood up when they saw me.

“Skylar?” Daniel asked.

I nodded as a tear fell down my cheek and I opened my arms as they both ran to me and hugged me. I was a part of a Janoskians sandwich.

“I hate myself for yelling at you, and not even believing in you.” Daniel said.

“Hey shut up, it’s okay.” I said.

James wiped my tear as I smiled at him.

“Yaay! We’re back!” Felicity yelled.

Daniel and James looked at Felicity and went crazy as they lifted her up and spinning her.

“Oi she just got back be careful!” Jai warned.

They put her back on the ground as we all went in our opposite direction.

Luke came up to me and had something hiding behind his back.

I furrowed my eyebrows as he was walking closer to me and stood right in front of me.

“What’s behind your back?” I asked.

He smiled cheekily as me as I wondered.

He showed me what he was holding and I groaned. It was my medicine.

“You have to take this two times a day babe, one right now and another before you go to sleep.” He told me.

“But  I don’t wanna, I don’t need those stuff, I’m perfectly fine.” I lied.

He chuckled totally not believing me.

“Come on.” He said grabbing my hand pulling me into the kitchen.