Chapter 8

Luke and I reached the house and saw couple of fans outside waiting for one of them to come out.

“Oh shoot.” I said and stopped walking.

“It’s okay we will pretend you are my cousin just as Beau said.” He smiled.

I went a long with his plan and we were walking with a huge gap between us as the fan began jumping up and down in excitement to see him.

“LUKE! OH MY GOD CAN I HAVE PICTURE!”

“YOU’RE SO SEXY!”

“Who’s the shag?” Another fan said.

I decided to head into the house as Luke did his thing with his fans because they clearly don’t like me.

“She’s the my cousin guys be nice.” Luke replied.

“Oh sorry, Luke’s cousin we thought you were his girlfriend or something.” The fan apologized and stopped me from going back.

I made a disgusting face at Luke.

“Ew, Luke as my boyfriend that’s disgusting.” I acted, it was pretty funny actually seeing Luke’s reaction.

The fans laughed and Luke continued talking to them as I was standing in the corner awkwardly.

Minutes later they went away and Luke came over to me.

“I’m digusting now ey?” He winked.

“Totally.” I giggled.

We went back inside and then saw all the boys on the couch angry and frusterated.

“What happened?” Luke asked them as we entered in the room and I put the beer on the kitchen table.

“YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE WENT OUT WITH HER!” Beau pointed at me as he was yelling at Luke.

Luke and I both exchanged weird looks to each other.

Jai tossed his phone to Luke and Luke looked at it looking a little pale.

“HOW ARE WE GOING TO EXPLAIN TO OUR FANS, AND RONNIE ABOUT THIS!?” Jai shouted.

I was so confused what was wrong?

“We will find something out don’t worry.” Luke said.

“Luke, what happened?” I asked grabbing his arm.

He moved his arm away from me and I looked at him confused.

“DON’T FUCKING TOUCH HIM BITCH! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!” Daniel exclaimed slouching on the couch with his head in his hands.

“Can I at least know what happened?” I asked.

“IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SO MUCH, HERE!” Jai yelled as he whipped his phone and it hit my face.

I covered my face with my hand in pain and grabbed Jai’s phone and threw it back right at him as it hit his chest.

I looked at him from one of my eye knowing the other one was in pain as he was getting up and walking towards me fuming.

He pushed me against the wall and punched me right across the jaw as my head flung to the side.

To be honest a punch from a man hurts way more from your own mother.

I looked back at him with little tears in my eyes and wipe the blood coming from my mouth.

I smiled at him and started laughing getting weird looks from everyone.

 “Is that the best you got? I wonder how your girlfriend might think about her dreamy boyfriend being abusive.” I smirked and clearly got Jai madder.

I watched as his fist going up in the air to hit me again but another hand grabbing his arm before he could. I look to my side and it was Luke.

“Stop, Jai.” He said.

Jai looked at me and then back at Luke and put his fist down and I went to the basement shutting the door behind me.

I went into the washroom and saw my bruised eye and bloody mouth as I rinsed my mouth with water. I silently cried as I always think life could get a little better but I’m always wrong, why am I keep trying why can’t I just give up.

I thought Luke clearly liked me but when I grabbed his arm he moved away as if I was some sort of disease he will catch.

I cried as I began searching through the cupboards finding a razor.

I pulled up my sleeves and shut my eyes tightly taking deep breaths as the sharp blade was piercing through my wrists. Tears slipped through the corner of my eyes as I kept cutting. The blood was flowing out as I quickly grabbed a cloth and put pressure on it. It felt so good as if I got weight off my shoulders. It takes away some pain that you have inside of you gone, but sometimes you just wish you could end your life so all of the pain will go away.

---

I opened my eyes knowing that I’d fell asleep on the cold floor while reading my book and checked the time knowing it was almost time for the party to start.

I decided to wash my face and put on some foundation to cover up the black eye as it still looked a little swollen but no one would even notice, hopefully.

I decided not to put on anything else knowing I might cry some part of today because I always cry some point. I’m that weak.

I grabbed some skinny jeans and put on a light blue flowing top with a full sleeve black cardigan.

I left my hair out as I comb through it and it was naturally straight so I really didn’t have to do anything to it.

I grabbed my iPhone and checked that I hadn’t had any messages nor calls so I went back upstairs.

I went into the kitchen hoping to get a little snack but noticed Beau in the kitchen.

“Sorry, thought you guys were out.” I said.

“No, the party is soon so we are just waiting for the people to come. Remember you are our cousin.” Beau said.

“I know.” I said.

“A lot of people might be asking you question on who you are so make sure you are near one of us most of the time.” He warned.

“Why would they want to ask me who I am?” I wondered.

“Ugh, it’s cause of earlier when Jai went out of control in front of you. Some fans or people or what ever recorded and took pictures of you Luke and this dude fighting over you and Luke and you holding hands so everyone thinks you and Luke are dating.” Beau let it out.

I stood there feeling guilty, because of me they are in this situation, that’s another reason why I can’t be with Luke, and now I’m pretty sure he hates me.

“I’m sorry about that.” I said.

“I don’t care; I really don’t need to know about your problems.” He said.

I ignored his respond and walked out the kitchen.

As I was walking with my head to the ground I ended up bumping into the person I really disliked at the moment.

Jai.