Chapter 44

Skylar’s POV:

“Oh my god.” I sat down as Luke told Felicity and me the situation. Miley is carrying Beau’s baby in her stomach.

I went to Beau as he calmed down a bit.

“We will all be here by your side, you’re not alone and we will help you.”  I rubbed his back.

“I’m not ready to be a father.” He cried.

I looked around and everyone was feeling upset, a day before tour everyone is supposed to be pumped and excited but not in our lives, well especially not in mines.

“Where is she?” Felicity asked.

“She said she is going to be coming back in few minutes.” Jai replied.

She nodded and it was quite.

----

It was 4pm and the doorbell rang and I answered it and it was Miley, de ja vu.

“Well well well, I never thought I would be seeing you again.” She snarled.

I rolled my eyes and she walked in.

She walked into the room where we all were and Beau stood up.

“Can we talk alone Miley?” Beau asked and she nodded and they made their way up to his room.

We all were sitting down in silence but then slowly we separated because we had to pack.

I walked into the basement as the others went to their rooms.

I grabbed my bag and one suitcase and packed my clothing.

I saw my frame on my bed, but last time I put it in my bag? Weird.

I grabbed the frame and looked at it smiling.

“I miss you dad.” I said and put the frame back in my bag.

I looked in one zipper and frowned because that’s where I usually put my diary and it’s not even there.

Why does someone want my diary so much, can’t they just give it back?

The basement door opened and I heard footsteps coming towards me and it was Luke.

I weakly smiled at him as stood in front of me.

“What’s wrong?” He asked putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“I just want my diary back.” I sighed.

He put his hands behind his back pulling out something that was wrapped and handed it to me.

I looked at him and back at the gift I was holding.

“What’s this?” I questioned.

“Open it.” He said.

I opened it and it was a small diary, looked like my old one but this one was more colorful.

I looked at it flipping through the empty pages and back at Luke.

“This diary you can write your moments during tour and your new friends and maybe boyfriend.” He winked.

“This is really sweet Luke, but my old diary I written nothing about friends, or boyfriend or anything that made me happy, it was all just nightmares. My life changed so much from before and it was because of you.” I said getting teary.

“But it’s good to let go of the past, maybe not having your diary around you could help you move on.” He said with his arms around my waist.