Chapter 20

Skylar’s POV:

I was so glad that Felicity was here, I was just so happy that someone cared about me and was asking willing to risk their life for me.

She finished untying my feet and now was doing my hands as I was still crying.

“Don’t worry Sky I’m here.” She said.

“T-Thank y-you F-felicity” I stuttered.

She just gave me a weak smile and finished untying my hands and I slowly got up as I was in a little pain. She grabbed my hand and put it around her shoulders as we began walking outside. I felt really dizzy and weak knowing the blood on my head and that I was dehydrated.

“Are you okay to walk to my car it’s a little walk.” She asked me.

I nodded lightly as we began walking towards her car.

Luke’s POV:

It’s been 4 hours and it’s in the middle of the night and there’s no sign of Skylar or Felicity. My heart was racing as my fingers were shaking, why was I so stupid? I was supposed to protect and take care of her and I broke her promise, I’m the worst. I swear to god if anyone touched her I will lose it.

I walked over to Jai as he was not doing so well either. Felicity doesn’t just leave like that and she was a little drunk but not as much.

“It’s going to be okay don’t worry.” I said to Jai.

“Are you fucking kidding me?! I called her and texted her as you guys did as well and nothing! Not even Skylar!” He said running his hands through his hair.

“Let’s go look for them, we only looked around the club let’s take Beau’s car as we will all squeeze in and search for them.” I said.

“Can’t we just call the police?” Daniel asked.

“They won’t do shit, not till they are missing for 24 hours, it’s fucking bullshit.” James said.

“I can’t drive guys, I had way to much to drink, I’m surprised I’m not that drunk at the moment.” Beau said.

“I’ll drive.” Jai said.

We all nodded and went in, I just wanted my Skylar back in my arms and tell her I loved her. This was supposed to be her night and celebration and this happened. I just want her to be okay.

Felicity’s POV:

---

“It’s 3:45 am and I don’t think I will be able to drive for much longer do you just want to find a motel or something and stay a night?” I asked Skylar who was already falling asleep in the passenger seat.

“Yeah.” She said.

I looked around until I found a motel which didn’t looked too scary and was pretty decent. The whole car ride was silent as I really didn’t want to bother asking questions about it until she tells me herself or maybe next morning when she isn’t too tired like me.

I parked the car and helped her get out. There was basically no one outside knowing it was like almost 4 in the morning and we were still in our club dresses.

We walked in and saw a lady looking in her thirties sitting at the front desk. Skylar and I walked up to her and she kept looking at Skylar worriedly as she had a bloody head.

“Are you okay sweetie?” She asked Sky.

Skylar shook her head and began crying again. My heart broke a little knowing how broken she was, I don’t really know anything about her past beside that she was homeless, I really wish I could get to know her more.