Chapter 9

We both were just looking at each other as I finally said something.

“Sorry, hope I don’t get another punch.” I spat.

As I was about to walk passed him he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

“Tight grip you got there, is someone getting angry?” I teased again.

“Just stop!” He shouted.

“I want to talk to you.”

“ Oh yeah, no problem, how’s your day going Jai? What’s the weather like?” I was being a bitch.

“STOP BEING A BITCH, CAN YOU LISTEN!” He shouted.

I shut up.

“Thank you.” He calmed down.

“I didn’t mean to hit you, I really didn’t I was just angry cause of the video that got posted and it clearly looked like you and Luke were a thing. The fans hated on us and some weren’t but they were upset that we lied to them and shit. The fans mean a lot to me and when I looked at you I just felt angry because we are hiding you from the fans as well not telling them you are our slave.  When I threw the phone at you I didn’t mean to hurt you, I just wanted to scare you away before I end up doing something like punching you in the face. But when you threw it back I just exploded and didn’t know what got over me and hit you. I took advantage of you because in my head I thought you were just a slave so I can do whatever I want, besides having sex with you, as you already knew. But after you said what you said before you walked away I realized I was a dick. I just hit a girl and I have never in my life. I don’t want to be the abusive type and I’m sorry. You are a human and might as well add a pretty 18 year old girl and I know understand not to treat you like trash. I’m really sorry Skylar.”

He called me pretty? No guy has ever called me pretty.

A smile appeared on my face as I hugged Jai.

“Thank you.” I whispered in his ear.

“For what?” He asked.

“Doesn’t matter.” I giggled and pulled away from the hug.

“Friends?” He asked.

“Friends, but I would still have to do shit for you when you ask me knowing that I am your employer Sir.” I winked.

“You don’t have to call me sir, call me Jai.” He smiled which I did as well.

I was glad that Jai and I were good and can actually be friends even though the others aren’t at the moment at least I have Jai.

“Well buddy the party is starting so I guess I better get the other guys.” I said.

“Yeah you do that I’m going to the kitchen.” He said and walked away.

I went up the stairs to get the guys.

I knocked on Daniel’s door knowing James was in there too as I heard his voice.

“Come in.” Daniel said.

I turned the knob and entered the room.

“Um, come down stairs because the party is starting and the people will be coming right this second.” I said.

“Okay get out.” Daniel spat.

“Do you want me to close the door?” I asked.

“What do you think, dumbass.” Daniel said.

I closed the door and walked towards Luke, oh my god wish me luck.

“Luke?” I knocked on his door.

The door opened and he was standing there in his beanie.

“The party is starting so come downstairs.” I said.

“Can we talk?” He asked ignoring what I just said.

I nodded and I walked into his room and sat on the corner of his bed with my hands on my lap.

He sat beside me leaving a small gap between us.

“I’m sorry for moving away from you Sky, I didn’t mean it  just as I saw the hate I was just upset.” He looked to the ground.

“It’s okay I get it I know it’s embarrassing to be known that I’m your girlfriend but I’m not, so you don’t have to be upset.” I said.

“It’s not that Skylar you know that’s not true. I actually wish we can be together but I can’t do that to the fans and the boys don’t even know that I like you in that way. I want to be with you though, you are the girl I like, and no one else, and we can make it work.” He said putting his hand on my hand.

I looked up at him.

“Luk—“

“Just say okay Skylar, please, you can’t keep letting me go.” He said.

“But if I say yes, we have to keep it a secret?” I questioned.

He paused and then spoke.

“Just from the fans, but not from the guys.” He said.

“Okay then.” I smiled.

He kissed my cheek and I giggled.

“I promise I’ll make you happy.” He said.

“That will be hard.” I said.

“No it won’t.” He looked into my eyes.

“Are you okay from earlier?” He asked me moving his fingers under my eyes.

“Yeah, it’s just bruised but it will heal.” I said putting his hand down.

“Jai didn’t mean it and I won’t let anyone else hurt you anymore.” He said.

“Thank you.” I kissed his cheek.

He stood up and took his hand out.

“Shall we go my girl?” He asked.

I laughed and grabbed his hand.

“We shall my boy.” I smiled.

This should be an interesting night.