Chapter 45

“WAKE UP WE ARE LATE!” Felicity rushed in our room waking both Luke and I.

“What time is it?” I yawned.

“6:30! AND OUR PLANE LEAVES IN 30 MINUTES LET’S GO!!!” Felicity said and Luke and I quickly got up and ran downstairs. I didn’t even change my clothes and stayed in Luke knowing that I’m going to be sleeping in the plane anyways.

I tied my hair in my messy bun as we all were quickly packing our stuff in the taxis.

“Oh my god, we have 25 minutes to get there.” Jai said.

Luke, Me, James, Daniel went in one. Jai Felicity, Beau, Miley and Ronnie had to fit in the other one.

“What about Mariam?” I asked as the taxi began moving.

“She left in the morning back home.” Daniel said.

“WHAT?! I DIDN’T EVEN SAY BYE!” I said surprised.

“She told us to tell you that she will miss you and she will come back.” James said from the passenger seat.

But I didn’t even hang out with her a lot.

I grabbed my phone and texted her.

Skylar: Hey Mariam! I’m so sorry I was sleeping and I didn’t even know you were leaving! We didn’t even hang out much knowing so much was happening as you probably found out yesterday. Please forgive me wish you a safe flight and thank you! I miss you. Xx

I closed my phone as I looked out the window as Luke was stuck in the middle.

He grabbed my hand as I smiled at our hands locked and continued gazing out the window.

I’m going to be part of a world tour. I never expected this in happening in my life.

So much has been happening and I’m right now here, still alive, and happy with the best people I have ever met.

“Can you please hurry, are flights about to leave in 15 mins.” Daniel said impatiently.

“I’m going as fast as I can sir.” The taxi man said.

“It’s okay sir, but we just don’t want to get late.” I told him and he smiled at me.

In a few minutes we were there and so were the others.

“LET’S GO!” Ronnie said signaling us to move faster.

We all grabbed our bags and ran inside and there were so many fans for the boys waiting there.

“We can’t stop for pictures we have to keep moving.” Ronnie said and the guys frowned.

They love their fans so much.

“WE LOVE YOU ALL!” the boys screamed to the fans and we ran all the way to our planes and gave them our tickets and they did all the procedure stuff they do. But we made it.

We were now on the plane in our seats.

I was sitting beside Luke and James and beside James was Jai and Felicity and then behind us were Beau Miley and Ronnie. So we were all near each other which is a good thing I guess.

“I like you in my clothing.” Luke whispered in my ear as I blushed.

“I like you without.” Oh my god did I just say that.

I look at Luke who was smirking at me hugely. My face was probably red as a tomato as I covered my face with Luke’s shirt.

“You want me.” He said cockily.