Chapter 13

It's been one whole week that the boys and I have made up and they're hasn't been much going on. Even though I am not their slave anymore I still cool them food or clean up the place because for now they are letting me stay at their place before I go back which I honestly don't want to because life in L.A is way better than life in New York.
Luke and I have been hanging out and talking to each other but not in front of the guys because we don't want to tell them that we like each other even though they kind of already know ( I know confusing).

"Do you guys want to just stay up the whole night watching movies?"Beau asked.

"Yeah we haven't had one of those since forever!" Jai said

" I know! Every like Friday night we would all come over to your house and just watch videos all night long." James said.

"Skylar would you want to watch with us?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, I'll love to thanks." I said.

"Alright the plan is set." Luke said rubbing his hands together.

Well it was 6:00pm at the moment so I guess we are going to be watching movies at like 7:00? So might as well take a shower.

"Could I use the shower?" I asked

"Yeah just use my bathroom." Luke smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

I went downstairs in the basement to get my clothing as I was getting my clothing I went back upstairs to Luke's room.

I turned on the shower and stripped my clothes off and hopped in.
I let the hot water clean my body as I rubbed my vanilla scent soap on my body. As I was showering I began singing but not to loud 'Give me Love' by Ed Sheeran.

After a while I turned off the taps and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body as I quickly changed into sweats and a baggy hoodie. I wrapped my hair like a turban with the towel and was going to the laundry room to put my dirty clothing in.

As I finished that I made my way to the boys but they weren't there.

"Luke?" I called out.

I looked around the house and couldn't seem to find them. 

I grabbed my phone and called Luke. 

"Hey this is Luke, leave a message!" He said

I hung up and decided to go back into the basement, they probably just went out for a bit. 

As I went to the basement I saw the lights on. 

"Guys?" I said

I slowly walked more in the basement as I saw all the guys backs to me sitting on my bed.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here? I thought you guys left." I giggled.

They didn't reply but Luke looked at me upset. 

I walked over to them and they all looked at me upset and I gasped at what they were holding.

"Why did you guys go through my stuff!" I shouted. 

"Sky, why do you have this?" Jai asked me as he held the bloody razor. 

I went to him and snatched it away from his hand and put it back into the box which was beside him and quickly put it back in my bag. 

"Skylar answer us!" Beau said.

Tears were slowly slipping down my eyes as I was packing up my bag and putting it on.