Chapter 40

---

I’ve been here in the hospital for 4 hours and I have never been so bored in my life. The sad part is not one person has walked through that door to see if I’m alright, I know I told the nurse I didn’t want to see any of them but deep down I really just wanted to see Luke and him to just wrap me in his arms. But no, this is reality.

The door opened as I was shocked that someone actually wants to see me. As I sat up I laid back down noticing it was just the nurse.

“Oh hi.” I said.

“How are you doing Skylar?” She asked me.

She was really nice, and she was really pretty.

“I’m fine, I’m just really bored.” I admitted.

She laughed.

“Don’t worry you are almost out.” She said.

“Do you know a patient here name Felicity?” I asked.

“Yes, but I’m not allowed to give you information about other patients,  only if your related.” She said.

“I’m her best friend and she is getting her treatment anytime now, I know I’m not allowed to leave the room for today but can you give her a note for me?” I asked.

“Yeah sure.” She said handing me her a scrap piece of paper with a pen.

Hey Felicity, we are hospital buddies, haha. I’ll explain later, don’t worry it’s nothing serious just thankful on whoever bought me to the hospital which is probably Cameron (the dude from the party I told you about). I really wish I was allowed to leave my room so I can be with you but unfortunately I can’t. I just want you to know you are going to be alright and nothing can hurt you. Kick cancers ass and I’ll see you tomorrow knowing that’s when I can leave. Goodluck! I love you.

Skylar xx.

I folded the paper in half as I gave it to the nurse and thanked her as she has been helping me so much.

Before she left the door I stopped her.

“Oh, did the boy that was waiting outside for me leave?” I asked biting down on my lip.

“Yeah, he was gone before I entered in the room.” She answered and I frowned as she left the room.

I slouched back down on the bed as I tried getting comfortable and fell asleep.

Felicity’s POV:

This is it, I’m getting my treatment and I will find out if I beat this cancer’s ass or not. Jai has been here by my side the whole time. Luke was in here a while ago but he seemed depressed as he left. I didn’t stop him though, he probably just wanted to be alone.

A nurse came in as Jai and I stopped talking and she was fairly young.

She greeted me with a smile as I returned.

“Hi , I’m Skylar’s nurse and she wanted me to give you this note.” She handed me the note and  thanked her as she left the room.

I opened the note as I read it.

Hey Felicity, we are hospital buddies, haha. I’ll explain later, don’t worry it’s nothing serious just thankful on whoever bought me to the hospital which is probably Cameron (the dude from the party I told you about). I really wish I was allowed to leave my room so I can be with you but unfortunately I can’t. I just want you to know you are going to be alright and nothing can hurt you. Kick cancers ass and I’ll see you tomorrow knowing that’s when I can leave. Goodluck! I love you.