Chapter 46

I woke up with strong arms around me, I smiled as I shut my eyes just for a couple of minutes knowing how much I enjoy this feeling.

“I know you’re awake.” He whispered in my ear as I smile crazily.

“No, I’m sleeping, you just woke me up.” I lied.

“You’re a bad liar.” He said.

“No, I’m lying that I’m in love with you, and you didn’t know till now.” I said turning around facing him.

Luke gasped in hurt, as he acted.

“Just kidding, see I told you I’m a good liar.” I smirked.

Luke chuckled and played with my hair.

“I like it when we act stupid and weird.” He said.

“I do too.” I agreed.

“well to ruin the moment, could you talk to Beau for me about the DNA, I really don’t trust Miley about this.” I said to him.

He nodded and I kissed his nose.

“Thank you.” I told him and got out of bed into the bathroom.

 Beau’s POV:

I opened my eyes and saw Miley sleeping beside me as I had my hand wrapped around her. I quickly unwrapped my arms as I scooted over a bit leaving a little gap.

I looked at her and frowned.

“When I first stated talking to you on Twitter I thought you were someone chill amazing girl, who didn’t give a shit about people. I started talking to you and you  were the perfect girl I always wanted. I thought I was falling for you. You messaged me out of nowhere telling me that you are coming to L.A and living here and I went crazy, it made me so happy. But the moment you saw Skylar everything changed, you changed, which made me think of you so differently, I never expected you like this. I thought you were going to be the one, but you are far from it. I loved you Miley, and I felt used and betrayed.” I told her to her sleepless body.

I heard the door turning as I quickly wiped the tear off my cheek and seeing Luke looking at me as he came towards me.

“What’s up?” I asked.

He sat down in front of me.

“Look Beau, I know you are probably scared shitless about this baby and stuff but for Skylar and I’s sake can you please just take a DNA test with Miley to make sure this is your baby? Skylar heard a conversation on the phone with Miley and she just worried.” Luke said sighing.

“Okay, I’ll talk to Miley, thanks for letting me know, but Luke?” I asked.

He looked up at me waiting for me to continue.

“Do you think it’s my baby, I mean I swear I used protection I’m not that careless.” I said.

“Honestly, I don’t think it is and so does Skylar and the rest of the boys. Even Mom, I talked to her and from what she heard, she really doesn’t like Miley.” He chuckled which caused me to as well.

“Thanks.” I said and Luke patted my back and got up and out the door spitting on sleeping Daniel before existing.

I shook Miley as she woke up.

“Good morning.” She said.

“Yeah, whatever I’m made an appointed for us two.” I lied.

“Huh? Why us two?” She questioned.

“DNA test, just to make sure it’s mine.” I said.

She looked pale and wasn’t giving me eye contact.