Chapter 48

Skylar’s POV:

Did that just happen? Beau isn’t the father but Brian is? No wonder Brian got so mad when I brought up her name.  Oh my god, he told her to do all of that because he wanted me and she had no choice. I kind of felt bad for her but for what she did to me she deserves it, call me a bitch but you’d be saying the same if you knew what she did to me. 

Luke had his arms around me as these thoughts were going through my head and Beau was just like me but worse. He loved Miley and if I wasn’t part of their lives, this wouldn’t have ever happened.

“I’m sorry Beau.” I said.

He looked at me and shook his head smiling forcefully but I can tell her is upset.

“Don’t be, it’s not your fault.” He said.

“If I wasn’t part of your guys lives Miley would have never been here and we wouldn’t be in this situation.” I said.

“Shut up, just shut up Skylar!” Jai shouted in frustration.

I was startled by his response as I shut up.

“You always say it’s your fault but it’s not, you always blame yourself but you’re not at blame. We are all happy and lucky to have you in our lives because you are so down to earth and amazing, so just stop saying shit!” Jai said as Felicity calmed him down.

I didn’t reply as I just sat there in silence.

Jai and Felicity walked out and so did Daniel, I guess he is sleeping in my room. I told Luke I want to sleep here tonight.

James was already asleep so Beau Luke and I slept on one bed because I didn’t want Beau to be alone.

“we are here for you Beau.” I told him.

“Thanks Sky.” He smiled.

I then fell asleep.

-------------

I woke up and looked around seeing everyone gone, and I was the only one in the room? Weird.

I got up and decided to go to my room knowing my clothes are there.

As Beau’s room’s door closed I forgot I didn’t have my key for my hotel room nor do I have it for Beau’s, shit I’m locked out.

I knocked on my door hoping someone was in there or if someone was awake.

I knocked on it couple of times and no one answered.

I looked through my pockets hoping I had my phone in there and no luck, great.

I was in my pajama’s with my messy hair and I have to go speak at the front table in front of everyone.

I clicked the button for the elevator as I stepped in as it was empty.

I clicked the first floor button as I was jamming out to the jazz music they were playing.

The lights began flickering as I stopped and the elevator stopped.

“Oh no, oh no, please no.” I spoke to myself as I was pressing the first floor button again.

“Fuck I’m stuck.” I said sighing and scared as I was all alone.

I sat down in the corner in the dark as all the power was off and was silently praying for help to come soon enough before I pass out knowing I’m claustrophobic.

Luke’s POV:

I woke up and so did Beau knowing we have a meet and greet today at the city’s mall.

“Should we walk her?” Beau asked.

“Na, let her sleep she hasn’t been having a lot of sleep from these time changes during tours so it will be for the best.” I said.

Beau nodded waking up James.

I kissed her forehead as she groaned and flipped over to her stomach.

“Ouch.” I mumbled and grabbed my phone and walked out the room with Beau to the others.

We walked in as they all were ready for the meet and greet.

“Where’s Skylar?” Felicity asked.

“She’s sleeping, we’ll just go without her.” I said and she nodded.

“Alright let’s go, Ronnie is waiting at the lobby.” Jai said and we locked the door going down.

----

As we walked in the mall it was crazy packed, fans were everywhere!

The security helped us get to our table as we settled down.

Thank god Skylar didn’t come she would’ve had a panic attack.

“Oh my god I love you guys so much, Luke can I please get a picture you are the love of my life!” A pretty girl asked me.

“Sure thang cutie.” I said leaning over the table as she took a picture.

She quickly kissed my cheek as she ran away screaming.

Felicity and some employees were helping us sell our merchandises.

“I’m hungry.” Daniel whined.

We all agreed as some people went to get us subway’s thank you.

We took a 10 minute break as we were eating our food as fast as possible so we can get more fans done.

I checked the time and we literally have been here for 4 hours now, and no miss calls or texts from Skylar yet, she’s probably still sleeping.

I decided to text her.

Luke: Hey princess, we are at the meet at greet and probably aren’t there right now. I thought you should’ve had some sleep knowing you haven’t been getting some lately. I miss you; call me when you wake up. Xx

I put my phone back in my pocket as we continued signing and taking quick pictures.

Skylar’s POV:

Oh my god, it’s been hours and I’m still stuck in this dungeon.

I’m sweating so much and I’m having trouble breathing. My heart beat is increasing slowly as it’s causing my body to shake. I’m having a fucking panic attack.

Breath Skylar, breath.

I’m crying at the same time which isn’t helping at all, but who wouldn’t be scared in the dark alone in an elevator knowing no one knows your stuck.

I feel trapped just how I used to feel when I was with my mother and how she would lock me in the bathroom sometime after she beat the living shit out of me. I would cry myself to sleep in my bath tub. I would wake up to darkness and puke in the toilet as she kicked my stomach so hard and I barely ate.

Memories were flowing back as it didn’t help my condition.

I tried screaming for help and banging the door but nothing, and I just got tired.

My lips are so dry and I feel so dehydrated, and the sweating isn’t helping.

Where are they? Did they even realize I was missing?

Before I knew it my eyes were getting heavy as they were hard to keep open.

“H-help.” I whispered as my eyes shut.