Chapter 35

----

“I’m gonna get a drink.” I said getting up from the couch.

As I was walking into the kitchen pouring a cold glass of water I saw a figure behind me. I turned around seeing the one and only Miley.

“Can I help you?” I sassed.

“Well yeah, can you like please leave Luke and go back to New York where you belong.” She said in her squeaky voice.

I put my glass down on the counter looking at her.

“And why do you want me to do that?” I questioned.

“You don’t deserve friends like these boys and better yet Felicity, you deserve no one. I’m going to make them forget about you and I’ll replace you, which will be clearly easy knowing Beau loves me more, and the rest will be easy. Only Luke is the challenge but I can find my way, he won’t love you forever, like look at you, ugly, fat, freak, and fucked up. I guess you got it from your dad.” She laughed.

My eyes build up with tears and anger as she was the same old Miley I knew. I slapped her across the face and knocked over the glass of water as well as it fell on her foot causing her foot to get a cut as she began fake crying.

The group rushed over seeing me standing while Miley was on the ground ‘crying’ holding her foot.

“What happened ?!” Beau said going to Miley helping her.

“She’s was telling me h—“ I got cut off.

“I just asked for a glass of water as she got all mad saying to stay away from you guys saying how I’m taking you guys away from her. Before I could reply she slapped me across the face knocking the glass with her as it fell on my foot.” She lied.

“NO! THAT’S NOT WHAT HAPPENED I SWEAR BEA—“ I got cut off again.

“Save it, Skylar.” Beau said coldly not even giving me eye contact.

“Beau…” I said.

“I think you should just go away for now.” Daniel said.

I looked at them and they all weren’t looking at me helping Miley. Tears were slowly falling down my cheeks as I couldn’t believe what was happening.

I walked over to Luke as he was looking at Miley.

“Luke I swear on my life, I didn’t say that, she is lying, she was saying how she wants to take you away from me including the guys and Felicity.” I grabbed his hand.

He looked at me and moved my hand away from him.

“I could tell you didn’t like her, but this is too far Sky.” He told me.

“I DIDN’T SAY THAT TO HER! SHE IS JUST BULLSHITTING!” I cried.

“ENOUGH! Just get out!” Beau shouted back at me.

I looked around again and they all didn’t believe me they all just looked at that bitch who messed everything up.

I grabbed my shoes as I put them on and walked out the house just wearing a short sleeve t-shirt as it was freezing but I couldn’t even feel the coldness. I was crying as I was just walking far away from the house as possible.

I got out my phone to check the time as I saw I butt dialed Jai, well that’s embarrassing. It was 12:32am. Where the hell am I supposed to go?

I decided to go to the hospital with Felicity and Jai knowing that the visiting hours or over I’ll find a way.

----

Luke POV:

How can Skylar do this? I get that she didn’t like Miley but Miley isn’t that bad of a girl, she is really chill. Is she jealous of Miley, but why? How can Sky do something like this, it’s too far, she needs to learn that it’s not right. I looked at her face and she was crying but I couldn’t tell if she was acting or not, I was just shocked. I didn’t know who to believe but Miley’s story seemed more like the truth knowing her foot was bleeding and she was crying and Skylar stood there woundless and she looked as if she got caught.