Chapter 58

-----

Skylar's POV:

I felt water getting splashed on my face as I slowly opened my eyes and my head began trobbing in pain, and same for my whole body.

I locked eyes with the man whose name is Max smirking at me throwing water at me face. I looked away in disgust as my hands were tied up behind the chair so were my legs. I was in some sort of house.

"Oh she's awake." My mothers voice rang in my ears.

"Why did you kidnap me!?" I spat.

"Lower your voice." She instructed.

"I didn't kidnap you, you are my daughter and you ran away from me, so I just bought you back to where you belong." She said.

"I don't belong with you, I was perfectly fine on where I was so take me back!" I said.

She and Max started laughing.

"Do you really think we are going to take you back, we saw you on the televison with those 5 fuckers, Max here helped me track you down and found out you did a whole world tour, wow, you must have some load of cash on you am i right?" She said and Max nodded looking at me.

"Those arent 5 fuckers, they are my friends and one of them is my boyfriend, and yes 'mother' i went on a world tour, and earned my own money but I don't have it with me right now, so sorry if you aren't able to buy your alcohol or I don't know drugs maybe?" I said with a little attitude.

I felt my mom's smirk wipe off of her facce replacing and angry emotion as she came closer to me. I was expecting the slap which I got as the touch and force was the same amount as the other time she done it, I'm living a fucking cycle.

"YOU BITCH, YOU GOT A DIRTY MOUTH DON'T YOU." She grabbed my hair pulling it so I was looking at her as tears were forming in my eyes.

"Listen daughter, you are my property and I'm the boss of you, and whatever I say you obey me and Max or you know what I will do." She said pulling my dress up to see my stomach. I looked at Max who was licking his lips as he saw my panties as I shut my eyes in fear.

"Oh look at that, the scars are almost gone, don't worry we will make new ones, right baby?" She turned her head to Max as she said yes.

"I might of came out of you're nasty vagina whom perverted douches like Max saw but I'm not your daughter, and your not my mother. Do you know how a mother is supposed to take care of her child like, she is supposed to care for her, and help and support her but I guess dad was the only one who use to give that to me, because you never did that for me, ever." I said coldly looking into her eyes.

She just stared at me for a couple of seconds and thenlet go of my hair as she turned over facing Max and nodding at him as it was some sort of signal.

She began walking out of the house cabin sort of thing and out she went leaving me here with this asshole.

"Skylar is that your name?" He asked grabbing another chair and putting it right infront of me as he sat.

I didn't reply.

He cupped my cheeks violently to make me face him.

"I said, is your name Skylar." He said annoyed.

"Yes." I replied.

"Well I'm Max if you didn't know, you have quiet the body." He said placing his hands on my thighs as I flinched from his touched. Why did I have to be wearing a dress?

"That little boyfriend of yours is quiet the lucky guy, but you know a older man like me is better than that?" He said laughing atlittle as I tried moving away as tears were slowly falling down my bruised cheeks.