Chapter 37

Skylar’s POV:

I shot up as I ran my way to the toilet letting the vomit come out my mouth. It finally stopped as I rested on the floor flushing it and wiping my mouth. I laid on the ground for a couple of minutes as I felt like shit, knowing I got sick probably from the rain.

I got up eventually and rinsed my mouth seeing my reflecting in the mirror. I looked so pale, tired and ugly, which is a bad mix. I sighed and tied my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head which probably ended up looking like a turd.

I walked the kitchen filling up a glass of water and gulping it down as it felt refreshing going down my dry throat. I put the empty glass in the sink as I stood there not knowing what to do know, I was like a lost bird. Before I knew it I felt myself inhaling as I exhaled a huge snotty sneeze as I blew my nose in the tissue, great I guess I look on how I feel in the inside.

I went back into Felicity’s room getting my clothes which were still damp as I didn’t care and changed into them.

I put on my wet shoes as I grabbed my phone and her keys locking the door behind me.

I left the building as it was pretty chilling and windy as that helped my sickness so much. (Sarcasm)

I thought about going over to Felicity and hang out with her knowing that is the only thing I can do, and she is the only one who actually believes me.

As I was walking I look down on my wrist as they were visibly showing as I was once again wearing the short sleeve t-shirt, but I honestly didn’t even care anymore.

----

I was greeted by the lady as she asked me if I was here to see a doctor which I got offended, I know I look sick but I didn’t know I looked that bad.

I told her im here to meet Felicity and she apologized. I walked in the empty hallways as I coughed my way to here room.

I opened her door seeing Jai and her making out, by accidently I sneezed as they parted and looked at me scared.

“Hey guys.” My voice cracked.

“Skylar?” Jai was unsure.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Oh my god, what happened to you?!” Felicity shouted.

I shrugged my shoulders sitting down on the regular stool I sit on.

“Skylar? What are you doing to yourself?” Felicity cared.

I laughed.

“Skylar? What happened?” Jai asked.

“Nothing, I just woke up and decided to come meet me best friend.” I replied.

“Did you eat?” Felicity asked me.

“Yeah, I ate at a five star restaurant which my boyfriend and my other friends took me too, oh wait never mind.” I said acting.

Felicity and Jai looked at each other.

“Felicity told me what happened, I believe you Sky, but you look horrible.” Jai said.

“Thanks, I get that a lot.” I said.

“Stop it!” Felicity said.

I looked at her.

“Skylar, I can tell how hurt you are and you feel painless as if you are dead already, but you’re not, Jai and I are here for you, please eat something and I’ll get a doctor to check up on you, please. Jai and I will talk to the boys, just don’t do anything stupid.” Felicity said.