Chapter 55

-----

“Skylar do you want to go now?” Felicity asked me.

I hopped off the couch gave kisses on the cheeks to all the boys.

“Bye guys!” I cheered pulling Felicity’s arm and grabbing my wallet and we both left the house, into the van because the car is in repair…. Whoops.

I sat in the passenger seat as Felicity started the engine.

“Skylar…” Felicity said while driving on the street.

“Hm?” I replied.

“I like this you.” She said.

“what do you mean?” I questioned.

“You look so much better, and happier, and look at you wearing a tang top for the first time, and clean arms. I’m proud of you, and so are the others especially Luke.” She said.

Proud of me? No one ever is proud of me, my mother wasn’t even proud that I was her daughter.

“Thank you, it was because of you guys anyways.” I said giving her a hug while she was driving.

“Now you better stay this way.” Felicity lectured and I laughed.

-----

“what are you planning to get Luke?” She asked me as we were roaming around the mall.

“I have no idea.” I said.

“Um, let’s go check that place.” She said pointing to a store and I followed her.

We looked around as nothing really caught my intention.

“Want to check another place?” Felicity asked and I nodded.

As we were about to leave something from the corner of my eyes caught my sight.

“Wait!” I said rushing to it and observing it.

I looked back to Felicity and she had a smile.

“This is perfect.” I said.

“Well let’s get it then.” She said and I picked it out the way I wanted it and I paid for them.

-----

Our trip was over as Felicity got her gifts for everyone and we got some decorations and I bought this beautiful star to put on the top of the big tree as we don’t have a star on it yet. I can’t wait to decorate the house; it’s going to be so fun!

-----

We arrived as James came out to help us take some of the decorations, not the gifts obviously.

“We’re here!” I shouted and saw the guys on the couch just how we left them.

“What did you get me?” Luke asked coming to me.

“It’s a surprise.” I said.

“I hate surprises.” He groaned.

“Too bad.” I giggled and gave him a hug as he returned.

“Okay well let’s get decorating!” Felicity said coming from the basement as she is keeping the guys gift there for now.

I clapped my hands and jumped on the spot happily as I went in the box taking the lights out.

We all grabbed some decorations and were decorating somewhere in the house.

I was working on the stairs with Daniel.