Chapter 23

“We should get Felicity as well.” I told Luke and Beau.

James and Daniel stayed at home because they were tired as fuck and I really didn’t want to disturb them, and Beau had to drive us because Luke didn’t feel like driving.

“I’ll call Jai and let him know.” Luke said.

I nodded as we were on our way to Felicity’s apartment.

------

We reached her house and saw Felicity in her pajama’s sleeping with her head on Jai’s shoulders as they were sitting on the bench, I felt bad for waking them up but I think Felicity would want to see these douches as well.

They got up and were walking towards the car and Jai sat in the front as I sat in the back between Luke and Felicity.

The ride was quiet as I’m guessing everyone was tired but I was actually nervous because I really didn’t want to see Brian and his friend again, they just scare me.

--------

We arrived at the station as we all went in and Luke held my hand as we were walking in.

We walked to the counter as Beau was talking to the lady she led us to Officer Lucy.

“I’m sorry for disturbing your guys sleep but the faster I can lock these sons of bitches.” She said.

Beau chuckled as Luke slapped his arm.

She took us into a room and there they were sitting there handcuffed to the chair as Brian was smirking at me.

“Yes these are the guys.” I said staring at Brian as he was creeping me out.

“Little Skylar so brave going to the police, I should say you have become braver since high school. I remember the time I used to hit you or when your own friends used to say shit and beat the fuck out of you, you never said a thing and look at you now. You caught me, but I’m not going to be in jail for the rest of my life Sky I will get my part 2.” He licked his lips and I was trying to swallow the lump that was formed in my throat as he brought up the bad memories that I try to forget about each day.

Before I noticed Luke went to him and started punching him right in the face.

“I told you not to fucking touch her!” He yelled as he was punching him.

Beau and Jai and Officer Lucy were all pulling Luke away from the Brian.

They took Luke outside as I still stood there.

“Fuck you Brian.” I said and turned over my heels.

I saw Luke waiting in the waiting room as he was tapping his foot and stood up right as he saw me and engulfed me into a tight hug.

“You’re safe now.” He mumbled.

I hugged him back tightly as I was crying on his shoulders.

The others probably have so many questions or probably shocked that I know Brian from high-school but I’m just going to make Luke tell them because I honestly don’t want too.

Luke and I were hugging each other as Beau told us it’s time to go home that they are locked up.

I pulled away as I quickly wiped my tears away and we went into the car.

The car ride was silent as I guess no one really wanted to talk about what happened back there.

I looked at Luke and nodded which was the sign on telling them the truth.