Chapter 28

---

“Finally we are done signing these, I’m so fucking tired.” James said laying on the couch.

“Alright guys, I’m going to go to Felicity’s house.” Jai said getting up.

“Wait! Can I come with you?” I asked Jai.

“Yeah sure, let’s go.” He said grabbing the keys and I quickly hugged Luke as he said he is going to stay and I went with Jai.

We were in the car as I was in the passenger seat.

“Felicity isn’t mad at you by the way.” Jai finally broke that awkward silence.

“I know but I feel bad about yelling at her like that so yeah…” I said.

“You are like her little sister; actually to all us boys beside Luke.” He chuckled and I laughed.

“Yeah it sucks being the little one.” I said.

“James happy he isn’t the youngest but to be honest, I wish I was your age I feel so old, I don’t want to grow up, I’m turning 20 soon.” He frowned.

I looked at him and put my hand on his shoulder.

“It’s okay, you are still going to be the crazy teenage boys, everyone knows of. Don’t let just a number bring you down.”

He looked at me and smiled.

---

We reached her apartment and Jai led me to her room as I forgot what floor and stuff she lived on.

He took out the key from his pocket.

“You have a key?” I asked.

“Yeah, she gave me a spare one, because I usually just stay here because I don’t like how she is alone.” He said.

Aw that so adoreable.

I smiled at him as he opened the door and we went inside.

“Felicity I’m here!” Jai yelled.

“COMING!” She yelled back.

I saw her coming down the stairs and she hugged Jai as I stood their quietly.

She looked at me and came over.

“Um, I’m sorry Felicity, I didn’t meant to shout at you like that, I was being so selfish just caring about yourself and you opened up to me and I just didn’t even bother comforting you. I’m sorry for being a selfish bitch. It won’t happen again.” I said looking at the ground.

She hugged me and I hugged her back.

“It’s okay cutie, I’ll 100% forgive you if you go on a shopping spree with me.”

I laughed and agreed to her plan.

“Alright, well are you guys staying the night?” She asked Jai and I.

I looked at Jai and he looked at little weird. I think he wants some alone time with Felicity.

“Nah, Luke said he will pick me up in like 45 minutes but Jai is staying the night.” I said casually.

“Oh maybe some other time then.” She said going into the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone as I was sitting on the chair and texting Luke.

Luke: Miss you, I should’ve came with you.

Me: Well, your fault ;)

Luke: Are you staying there?