Chapter 38

Luke’s POV:

I was walking around as I was trying to find her, I couldn’t see her anywhere, and I have no idea where she is.

It was getting pretty late as I started walking back  home as I was dragging my feet on the road. I can’t believe I let her go.

“Luke! Can I please get a picture.” A fan asked.

I looked at her and nodded as she took a quick picture.

“Are you okay?” She asked me.

“Just missing my Skylar.” I said.

“Aw, where is she?” She asked.

“I don’t know.” I put my hand through my hair.

“She’s missing?” She gasped.

“Don’t worry Luke, if I see her I’ll tweet you.” She said.

“Thanks.” I looked at her and smiled.

I continued walking as my chest ache as my mind was replaying all the stuff I said to her and the way I treated her. I hate myself for what I did.

----

I walked in the house and in the corner of my eyes I saw the Beau but no Skylar.

“Luke.” Beau said.

I look to my side and saw the one I really didn’t want to see, Miley.

“What is she doing here?” I spat.

Beau looked puzzled.

“Get out!” I shouted at Miley.

“Oi! Don’t yell at her like that!” Beau shouted back at me.

“Why are you defending this bitch, Skylar was right, she was the one trying to take us away from her as this girlfriend of yours was jealous. My girlfriend was right all this time and you son of a bitch made me hate on her, now she’s gone!” I yelled at Miley.

“She’s lying!” She yelled back.

“NO SHE ISNT! SHE BUTT DIALED JAI AND YOUR WHOLE CONVERSATION WITH HER IS SAVED ON HIS PHONE! ALL THE SHIT YOU SAID TO US IS FULL OF LIES BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE JEALOUS OF SKYLAR, MY SKYLAR!” I yelled back getting closer as Beau stepped in between us.

“Are you sure it was their conversation?” Beau asked me calmly.

 I looked at him and back at Miley who was biting her nails behind Beau.

“Yeah, if you want you can take this bitch, and go to the hospital and hear it yourself.” I told Beau.

He turned around and faced Miley.

“Is this true?” He asked her.

“Beau—“ She got cut off.

“I asked if this is true.” He repeated again.

“Y-yes.” She stuttered.

“Get out.” He said.

“But Beau, she doesn’t deserve you guys, I love you don’t do this.” She said.

“Get out!” He shouted this time.

She opened the door as she left.

Beau sat down on the couch as I sat beside him.

“Do you know where she is?” He asked me.

“No, she’s gone.” I said monotone.

“I feel like such a dick.” Beau said.