Chapter 5

I woke up in the middle of the basement floor with the pillow under my head and a blanket covering my cold hurt body.  Who did this?  

I got up looking around and from the small window in the up right corner it was sunny. I got up and walked towards the washroom  and saw how eyes were so puffy and bags under my eyes. I bent down to wash my face as I wince in pain coming from my back. I guess it was from the hard floor. I continued washing my face and grabbed my tooth brush from my bag including the toothpaste and began rubbing.

I opened up my suitcase as the boys told me they wanted me to wear makeup so I decided on putting some foundation to cover some small marks I have on my face and eye liner with mascara.

I looked in the mirror and everything was covered up meaning the makeup did its job. I changed into a sweater and skinny jeans that Mariam got me and the thought of her made me miss her and I wanted her here so bad. I grabbed my phone and quickly sent her a text.

Skylar:

Hey it’s Skylar, hope you didn’t forget about me already, I just wanted to tell you that I miss you.

I closed my iPhone and decided to go upstairs to see what the boys need me to do today.

I got up and  saw no one  on the second floor so I decided that they must be sleeping. I went into the kitchen and decided to eat some cereal since no one was awake and I was starving.  As I was munching on the cereal I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I freaked out and stopped eating my cereal and moved the bowl away from me. I looked up and saw Jai enter the kitchen and we both gave eye contact to each other.

“Sorry, I thought you were sleeping, want me to make breakfast?” I asked getting up.

“No, just quickly finish your cereal its okay I’m just making my protein shake and going to the gym.” He replied.

I listened to him as I finished my cereal and washed the dishes.

I looked around the house looked pretty tidy so there was no need in cleaning and Jai already left so I’m guessing the others are asleep I really don’t want to see Luke or Beau at the moment.

I was getting pretty bored so I decided to watch some television since there was nothing else to do.

I was sitting on the sofa as I was watching some cartoons and from the corner of my eyes I saw someone coming down the stairs. I quickly shut off the television and stood up facing whoever came down the stair and I noticed it was Luke.

I decided to just go back into the kitchen as he was likely going to ask me to cook him something.

“What do you want?” I asked harshly.

“Huh?” He replied.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked him again giving hand gestures hoping he would understand me now.

“Just cereal.” He said.

I got out a bowl and poured him some cereal and gave it to him.

“Thanks” He said.

Did he just thank me?

I looked at him with a confused face as I was trying to read his expression.

“Can you not fucking stare at me and go and clean my room or something!” He spat.

There he is , the same old Luke.

I went to his room and began tidying up his room by fixing his bed and throwing his dirty laundry in the basket as I realized I had to do their laundries today.