Chapter 3

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I quickly opened my eyes and recognized the woman.

“Mariam?” I asked as my voice cracked.

“Skylar? Oh my god sweetie come here.” She pulled me into a hug.

It felt a little weird at first because I never had a hug since forever and I couldn’t help but hug her back and I ended up crying on her shoulder.

She put her hand through my hair to try comforting me.

“Come into the cab I’ll take you to the airport.” She said and I nodded and followed her.

We both sat there in silence as I looked out the window letting tears slip down my face as I remembered what happened last night, I was violated.

“Sweetie do you want to tell me what happened?” She asked as she put her hand on my knee.

I looked at her and tried to pull a fake smile but couldn’t. I didn’t want her to worry about me because my life’s fucked up and people will just feel bad for me.

“It doesn’t matter anymore.” I wiped my tears quickly and continued looking out the window.

30 minutes later…

Mariam paid the taxi and I put on my bag and headed into the airport.

“Where is Mr.Diamond?” I asked her.

“He went to the airport earlier and I was on my way to say goodbye but I saw you so I decided to get you as well.” She smiled.

She was so sweet, her and Ronnie are such an amazing couple that love each other so much. I wish I could have a relationship like that one day.

We walked inside together as we spotted Ronnie sitting down talking on to the phone with someone as he saw Mariam and I he disconnected and walked towards us.

“Hello baby.” He said and gave a quick kiss to Mariam which I thought was adorable.

“Skylar what happened to you?” He asked worriedly.

I was confused at first but then I noticed he probably noticed I was crying.

“She just had a bad day it’s okay now.” Mariam answered for me and I was relieved.

He nodded as his phone rang again so he answered it.

“Yeah… oh okay… 10 minutes away from here… yeah … okay no problem… yeah bye.” He hung up.

“That was Beau he said he wanted me to get something from his friend that lives 10 minutes away from here so I’ll be right back. Our flight leaves in 45 minutes so I’ll have enough time.” He said.

“Alright have fun babe.” Mariam gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He rushed towards the exist as I saw down on the chair scraping the black nail polish on my short fingers.

“Let’s go shopping!” She shouted.

I looked up at her confused.

“Shopping?” I asked.

“Yeah, shopping I’ll get you new clothing so you can wear because that hoodie girl is F I L T H Y. “ She snapped her fingers in a Z-shapes which made me laugh.

“I think it’s fine I really don’t want you to waste y—“ She cut me off.

“Oh hush up, let’s go!” She grabbed my hand and took me to a small mall that was connected with the airport.

I never been shopping before because I really didn’t have the money and cause I really didn’t want to buy anything new besides my hoodies.

---