Chapter 24

-----

I’ve locked myself in the basement again, as I’m currently back, into the corner curled up into a ball. How can I be so careless?

I’ve been crying for hours and right now I think I’m out of tears because no tears are able to come out of my eyes right now.

I can’t believe someone has my diary in their hands right now and who knows what they are doing with it.

I crawled my way into my back pack getting the box which stores the object that gives me the pain I’m craving for; my razor.

I grabbed it and crawled my way back into the corner as I pulled up my sleeves and noticed my old scars were fading away but some were still there as scars.

I shut my eyes as I felt the cold sharp object slit my wrists as I relaxed my body.

Destiny always finds its way to not make me happy. I can never live a normal teenage life. My life is full of fucked up shit that I can never forget on how much I try.

I’m worthless. *cut*

I’m a freak. *cut*

I’m ugly. *cut*

I took a deep breath and cut myself deeper than usual.

I’m fucked up.

I dropped the razor as I noticed so much blood was on the ground and on my lap leaking out of my cuts.

Before I could ever get up to get the cloth I began getting dizzy and before I knew it I passed out.

----

Luke’s POV:

I can’t see Skylar like this, it’s been hours since she locked herself in the basement because she said she wanted to be alone. All of us guys searched the house like crazy and we can’t find this diary. We are now convinced that someone has it.

We all know how much that means to her and we don’t it to be in wrong hands.

I went down 2 hours ago and saw here in the ball in a corner, when I went near her she stopped me and told me to go back upstairs. I didn’t listen but she kept yelling. I never seen her like this what could of possibly been on that diary. I thought she told me everything and that she has been bullied and raped by Brian. Has more stuff happened to her other than that? I want her to tell me.

“Guys I can’t do this anymore I’m going back down.” I said getting up and going to the basement.

As I went there I felt sick and was about to puke.

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

I ran to her and saw all her fresh cuts on her arm and looked at her lifeless body.

“Why?” I asked her while crying.

I quickly picked her up and started going up the stairs.

“BEAU CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!” I cried.

They all rushed over and froze as they saw her bloody arms and Beau quickly called the ambulance.

Felicity began crying in Jai’s chest as James sat down on the couch with his hands in his hands.

Daniel stood there frozen as he was shocked.

I lay down on the floor with her on my lap as I was cradling her.

“I’M NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE!” I screamed while crying.

“PLEASE WAKE UP SKY!” I said holding her in my arms.