Chapter 15

Skylar’s POV:

My phone started beeping knowing it was time to wake up as we were going to go to the interview which was going to be on television.

As I was getting up I noticed two arms wrapped around me at first I freaked out but turned around and saw Luke.

“Goodmorning.” I whispered to him as his eyes were slowly opening.

“Goodmorning.” He said back in his sexy morning voice.

“When did you come down?” I asked as made small circles on his chest. (He had a t-shirt on)

“In the middle of the night, I couldn’t sleep without you in my arm, you complete me.” He said kissing my forehead.

That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

“I love you.” I told him and kissed his nose.

“I love you too, always and forever.”

“Let’s get up now before we get late.” I said patting him to get up.

“Thanks for doing this again Sky.” He said.

“It’s no problem.” I replied and went to the washroom to do my business.

---

We are all ready to go to the interview. We are all in the van as I’m sitting beside James as everyone was quite nervous and I was actually scared.

“We are here guys.” Ronnie said as he parked the car.

We all took off our seatbelts and walked inside as a group.

We went inside and it was pretty cold but I guess that was just me, and a pretty woman was walking up to us.

“Hello, I want to thank you guys again for coming to us out of all the reporters who want you guys. I’m Elena.” She shook her hands with the guys.

“You must be Skylar.” She said looking at me with a big smile on her face.

“Yes, it’s nice to meet you.” I replied and we shook hands.

She led the boys to the sofa as that’s where they were going to be doing the interview.

“3…2…1.” The camera man told her.

“Good morning Los Angeles, today we have a special group of guys that are really trending at the moment; the Janoskians!” She pointed to them.

“Hey guys we’re the Janoskians.” They said in unison.

“Well guys I know you guys have a lot of paparazzi infront of your house after the party incident how does that make you feel?” She asked them.

“Well, it’s horrible because we can’t even leave the house anymore because they are out their 24/7 and we have no privacy. What happened at the party was bad and we are truly sorry about that.” Beau said.

“Yeah, people had videos all over the internet of the young girl’s ‘speech’ she gave.” She said and Luke looked at me and nodded telling me it’s okay.

“The young girl is a friend of ours and her name is Skylar is it okay if she comes here?” Jai asked.

“That would be amazing!” Elena cheered.

Ronnie wished me luck and I went to the sofa sitting between Luke and Jai.

“So you are the Skylar that gave that speech about being the boys slave and Jai being abusive.” She said with no reaction.