Chapter 14

I couldn’t take it anymore, I hated this silence in the room I know they wanted to know why I had that razor and I couldn’t take it anymore.

I got up from the couch and stood up so I can face all of them as they were all looking at me.

“I know you guys really want to know why I have that stupid bloody razor, I hate this silence. I’m not a strong girl and have been through some bad things and I can’t change my past okay.” I lift up my sleeves and show them.

“These are my scars of when I was in my weakest states and I can’t do anything about it.  It makes me feel better, I feel as if I can take some pain away. I try to stop but I can’t it’s like I’m addicted.” I put my sleeves back down.

“Before you guys tell me to stop, I want to explain that it isn’t easy. If you knew what I have been through it just goes over and over my head every day and when I sleep. I have been doing this for most of my life and if you are expecting for me to just stop in one day, it’s impossible. I’m a weak girl who is broken, and I can admit that because it’s true. I’m sorry I’m not a strong brave girl that you guys want me to be because I can never be that. Just because you know this about me now I don’t want you guys to treat me differently because I hate that, I hate a lot of things. Don’t try to fix me, because I am always and forever broken.” I let one tear drop down my cheek.

“We can help you, we are going to be here for you and we are your friends and we want you to open up to us.” Beau said.

“I don’t need help; I’m not a crazy person! I know you guys are here for me, you guys are the only one in my life who actually cared about me including Mariam. Opening up to you guys isn’t something  I can do because my whole life I have been a lone and kept all my secrets and problems in my diary and it’s something I can’t really tell you guys.” I admitted.

“We love you Skylar and we want you alive and happy.” Jai said.

“I love you guys too, especially Luke.” I smiled at Luke as he returned it.

“Jai told me about your guy’s moment.” James winked.

“Yeah, we both love each other guys, and we hope you are okay with that.” Luke said as he stood up and put his arm around my waist.

“Aww look at them two.” Daniel cooed.

“We are okay with whatever makes my brother and my friend happy.” Beau got up and hugged us both and slowly it became a group hug.

“Yaay this is awesome! Now we just got to get rid of paparazzi.” Jai said.

“ About that I have an idea.” I said as we separated from the group hug.

The boys all looked at me and I told them what we should do.

“That seems like the good thing to do, and we might get our fans back.” James said.

Everyone nodded and we talked to Ronnie and he was okay with it as well.  He called an interviewer and she was blessed to be chosen to do the interview.

“Alright guys she said come tomorrow 10 am at the place and yeah.” Ronnie said.

“Okay thanks Ronnie.” Luke said.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Jai asked me holding my hand.

“Yeah, it’s the right thing.”  I said.

“Thank you it’s going to help us a lot.” Beau said smiling at me. I smiled back.

“But I need something in return.” I smirked

“And what is that? James asked.

“A movie night.” I giggled.

The guys laughed and promised me that we will have a movie night.

“Alright but I’m tired so I’ll wake you guys up at 10am” I said getting up.

“Alright goodnight!” They screamed.

I went down the stairs and washed my face and combed my hair as it was finally dried and put on my PJ’s.

I lay in my bed as I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

Luke’s POV:

All the guys went to bed and now are sleeping. I was laying in my bed and kept moving around because I wasn’t able to sleep. I just wanted Skylar in my arms so I know she is safe and I can protect her, I’m worried about her but I love her. She think she is so weak but she is the strongest girl I have ever met. When I see how much she is in pain I just wish I could take that away from her and I try, I do but I know it doesn’t help as much. I just wonder what happened in her past that caused her to do this stuff. I know about Brian but that was before she came here but she has many scars so they can’t just be because of Brian. As she was talking on the day of the party she was talking about how she had no proper friends, was she bullied? Bad thoughts always go through my head as I know someone or something has hurt my Sky so bad that she is like this, who could hate on such a beautiful girl like her.

I couldn’t even sleep I just wanted Skylar in my arms. I quickly get up from my bed and grab my phone as I silently made my way into the basement. I saw her sleeping as she looked so peaceful. I slowly got in beside her and wrapped my arms around her as we were spooning.

“I love you so much Sky, I’ll never leave you and never leave me.” I whispered in her ear as I kissed her head.

I shut my eyes as I slowly fell asleep knowing I have her.