Chapter 59

Skylar's POV:
I woke up with the smell of yummy pancakes coming from the kitchen as I opened my eyes remembering I was in this shit hole. Are there any neighbours? Is this even Max's or my mom's house or someone else's?
I heard mumbling coming from the kitchen as it was obviously the two evil people. I looked around seeing a window in the corner as it was bright sunny, I forgot how outside looked like as I was in this stupid place for a week or so, so much for a Christmas party.

I moved a little trying to get comfortable on the chair but jolt of pain came from my ribs as I winced. I really think my ribs are broken or let alone cracked.
The duct tape was still on my mouth as it was irritating my skin but I couldn't even do anything about it. I began fiddling with the rope around my hands as I was scratching it behind the chair hoping it will rip off some how.
I heard the mumbling coming closer as I stopped doing what I was doing and seeing my mother coming in smiling at me.

"Good you're up." She said coming closer.
"We are going to be moving you somewhere else, somewhere more roomy, perhaps I don't know the bathroom?" She laughed. The memories of the past came floating in my mind when every time I'd come back from school seeing my mother drunk and angry as she would locked me in the bathroom beating the living hell out of me. I guess she wants re-relive the past, something I was trying to run away from. I guess the past just catch up to me and pulled me back to the starting line.

"Now I'm going to take this tape off and if you scream... Well let's just say you won't be awake." She snarled.

She ripped the tape off like a bandage as it hurt but I didn't scream.
She smiled at me as she began untying my hands and legs.

She grabbed my arm pulling me up violently as I fell back onto the ground in pain because I couldn't stand up.

"Get the fuck off, you're so fucking weak." She yelled at me dragging me along the floor.

I faced the pain as tears were falling down my cheek again as I was taking small steps to the bathroom.

She threw me in there as the back of my head hit the bath tub as I grabbed it in pain. My whole body was failing and I couldn't even do anything about it besides scream and cry.

She kicked me in my stomach causing blood too pour out of my mouth on to my dress. She then spit on me before closing the door shut and locking it.

I didn't even want to see my reflection because it's going to be bloody, swollen, fucked up and ugly.

Looked around as I was seeing black dots and got in sight of a window that was in the corner of the bathroom, oh thank god.

I breath in relief as I blanket out.

Luke's POV:
"I let the police know about the situation and I told the hospital about your absence." Felicity said at the back of the van with Jai as I was in the passenger seat as Beau was driving and Daniel and James in the middle.

"The police aren't doing anything, they just gather fucking information they aren't even looking for my fucking Skylar!" I yelled in anger.

"Luke they are looking for her, we will find her dont't worry." James said.

We honestly didn't even know where to look. We have been going to malls and main places and asking if they have seen my angel. None of them seen her none of them. The guys told the fans as the ones living in L.A said they will help look for her.

I don't even want to imagine what is happening to her or what is her condition, I just want to see those brown eyes sparkling in the light and her alive in my arms and kiss her all over to tell her how much I love and miss her. I want her safe and I promised her that and I'm going to find her and keep that promise.
---------
It's been 3 hours and still nothing, it was 12am now and we basically spent the whole day trying to look for her.
" I think we should go back." Jai said as Felicity fell asleep in his lap.
" We can't leave yet, she's here somewhere." I said teary.
" We will try again tomorrow okay?" Beau told me and I didn't reply as I was too busy thinking.
The rest of the car ride was silent as I was looking out the window trying to think where she could be or who could've taken her, Brian is in jail, Chelsey was at the party, her mother is in New York, could it be Miley?
"Before we go can we please check at Miley's house." I asked Beau. From his expression I really know he doesn't like Miley because she lied and used him but he used to love her but she played with his feelings.
"Fine, but I'm not going in." He said taking me in the directions on Miley's flat.
-------
He parked the car as I got banging on her door for her to open up, I couldn't care less if she was sleeping she might be keeping my Skylar in there.
The door opened as she stood there shocked that I was here.

"Luk--" she spoke but I cut her off by running into her flat going through every room and seeing it all empty.
"Skylar!" I screamed running into the washroom checking.

"LUKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Miley grabbed me as she shouted at me.
I began crying as her expression soften and was going in for a hug but I moved away from her, this girl bullied and betrayed Skylar and did some horrible things for her and I can't let her even touch me.

"Don't touch me." I said moving away and about to leave.

"Why did you come here and scream Skylar?" She asked.
"She's missing but we all know you don't fucking give a shit." I spat her and was about to leave her room.
"What do you need my help?" She said.
"Save your act Miley." I said slamming her door and running back into the car wiping my tears.

Beau probably got the idea that she wasn't in the there and he drove off back to our house. I looked out the window sighing and letting the tears fall, I failed you Skylar please forgive me.
----------------
Hey guys! I'm just giving you guys a heads up that there's like 2 chapters left of this story, this time it's not a joke. I really love writing this story but it's coming to a end and I'm really sad because this has been the best journey ever and I want to thank you guys but yeah I just wanted to prepare you guys and wanted to ask you guys if you wanted an epilogue? Love you xxx and if you want you guys can follow my Twitter @Janoslut6 but you don't have to im just throwing that in there. And you guys could give me your Twitter names as I would gladly follow.