Chapter 22

-------------------

 Skylar’s POV:

“It’s going to be okay Sky don’t worry just look at me the whole time it will be okay.” Luke told me as I was freaking out knowing I was about to sing in front of the café and the guys were outside with few other customers.

“I can’t do it.” I said freaking out.

I looked were the people were and it was crazily packed.

“Why the hell are there so many young girls out there?!” I asked sweating.

“Beau or James probably tweeted about your performance so they wanted to support you, you are a beautiful and talented singer baby, it’s going to be fine.” Luke said with his hands on my shoulders.

“Skylar it’s time to perform.”  Georgie said.

I took a deep breath and Luke gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

“You’ll do great.” He said resting his forehead on mines.

I smiled at him and followed Georgie towards the small stage where the piano was already there.

“Good evening guys! I never seen this place so packed well good thing I have a beautiful young girl going to sing us a song tonight, please grab your drinks and treats that we are selling for a cheaper price today.” Georgie said.

“Please welcome Skylar!” She said and the crowd cheered and I slowly made my way up the stage and everyone was cheering mostly the boys.

“LET’S GO SKY!” Beau yelled.

I looked around the café and I began sweating again and sat down on the piano chair and suddenly forgot how to play the piano. The room went silent and everyone’s eyes were on me. I was sitting there for few minutes now and I felt embarrassed. I looked up and saw Luke.

“You can do it.” He mouthed and blew me a kiss.

I shut my eyes and began playing the piano. Usually this song I’m going to play is played by a guitar but I made my version with the piano.

When I look into your eyes

It’s like watching the bright sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

But there’s so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you’ve come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul

Well I won’t give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I’m giving you all my love

I’m still looking up

When you need your space

To do some navigating

I’ll be here patiently waiting

To see what you find

Cause even the stars they burn

Some even fall to the earth

We got a lot to learn

God knows were worth it

No I won’t give up.