Chapter 19

Finally updated! Thank you guys for everything! <3 

---

We all were at the club which included Beau, Skip, James, Jai, Felicity, and Luke. It was crazy, I never really been to a club before, but I hated it. I didn’t want to bum the guys out because they wanted to celebrate but I learned that clubbing isn’t my thing. I just would stay in the basement and read or write in my diary, speaking of diary I haven’t written in it for a while now.

“Skylar you sure you don’t want a drink?” Luke whispered in my ear as the music was loud.

I shook my head giving him my answer and he shrugged. I kind of felt bad knowing clubbing is about drinking and dancing, but Luke and I were just sitting on the stools as the other’s partied.

I called over the bar tender and order 5 shots. I looked over at Luke who had his eyes wide.

The bar tender came back and handed placed the shot cups in front of me.

I passed one to Luke and he held it in his hand looking at me.

“Drink it.” I said loud enough for him to hear.

“What? No, I’m not drinking if you aren’t drinking.” He said putting the glass back down.

I picked it back up and handed it to him.

He moved my hand and put the glass back down.

I groaned and started tapping my finger tips on the table.

“If you drink this, I will dance with you.” I said smiling.

A smiled appearead on his face and chugged the shots down one by one, he left the last one on the table.

“You forgot one.” I said giving it to him.

“No, that one is for you.” He said.

I guess one shot can’t be a problem. I swallowed the liquid as it burnt the back on my throat.

Luke stood up from his stool and took out his hand for me to take.

“Would you like to dance with me princess?” Luke said bowing down to me.

I giggled and took his hand as he led me to the dance floor.

Luke and I were just standing there awkwardly at first because I never really danced before so I really don’t think I’m good because I never tried.

Luke moved closer to me as I was getting nervous as he was stroking my cheek with his finger as I felt his hot breath near my ear/neck.

“Just move your body with the music.” He said and kissed my cheek and stared into my eyes.

“Show me.” I said.

He smirked and took few steps back.

He started dancing and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life.

I was laughing so hard that I was so close to cry.

I never had seen this side of Luke before, he seemed like the serious guy but right now he was the funniest guy ever.

He stopped dancing as he saw me laughing so hard and smiled.

“I like it when you laugh Sky Sky.” He said clearly drunk.

I smiled as he said that told him I needed to use the washroom. He nodded his head as I left him alone dancing in the middle of the floor as I made my way to the washroom.

I looked in the mirror as I noticed I had a smile on my face. I loved how I was actually making a new start and it didn’t start well but right now it’s a progress.