Chapter 29

----

“Finally we are going shopping just us girls!” Felicity squealed

“Yup, and I’m happy you could join us Mariam.” I said to Mariam and she smiled.

“Well who can turn down shopping?” She smirked and we laughed and went into the mall and began shopping.

“What about this top?” Felicity asked me.

“Jai would like that on you.” I winked and she blushed.

“Well then I’m getting it.” She smiled.

We were still shopping for few hours and I got few more dress which were about knee height. I also got of course more hoodies knowing winter is about to start. I also got myself a winter jacket with few beanies.

Felicity got some tops and some leather jackets also some leggings. She also got a winter jacket with scarfs.

Mariam got some earring and bracelets with a blouse and skinny jeans.

As we were paying for our stuff knowing I had my own money made me feel so good about myself, I don’t know why maybe because I earned it.

My total came to 70$ and I gave two 50$’s I got from Georgie and got my change.

I waited for the others to pay and they got theirs as we began walking to the food court.

“So heard you got a job Skylar?” Mariam asked me.

“Yeah, it’s amazing thanks to Felicity for telling me about it, I love it!” I said happiliy.

“Well, I can’t wait to hear you sing one day.” Mariam winked.

“You can! Luke took a video of her first performance her voice is…. Beautiful.” Felicity complimented.

I blushed and my phone rang disturbing our conversation.

I picked up the phone knowing it was Luke.

“Hey Luke!” I said smiling and Mariam and Felicity smiled at me.

“Oh my god Sky you won’t guess who just direct messaged me?!” Luke screamed in excitement.

“Wait, what’s direct message?” I wondered as Felicity and Mariam and Luke gasped!

“It’s where you can message people on Twitter, gosh girl you got to get in social media!” He said in a girly voice.

“Yeah so continue...” I said laughing a bit.

“Oh yeah. Ed Sheeran messaged me saying he wants to meet you because he wants to talk to you!!” He shouted.

I froze and looked at Felicity and Mariam with a huge shocked face as it slowly turned into a huge smile.

“WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! DON’T LIKE TO ME!” I went crazy.

“I promise babe! Oh my god, he told me he saw you video that fans posted on the internet of you singing and he said he is a fan of you and wants to meet you!” Luke told me.

“Oh my god! I love you!! Tell him I’ll meet him! Is he in L.A?” I asked.

“I love you too! I’m so happy for you the boys are too! He’s coming tomorrow so he told me he will message me when to meet up with you and stuff.” He said.

“OH MY GOD! I still can’t believe it!” I jumped up and down as Felicity and Mariam were looking at me like I’m crazy.

“Well I’ll see you when you come, my phones about to die! I love you!” He said.