Chapter 31

Luke and I walked backstage as I let loose of his hand and walked over to Ed.

“Thank you for today, it was a day I will never forget.” I told him hugging him.

“That was the best performance I have ever seen, you have talent Skylar, one day you will become famous.” He told me as he went to stage to perform.

I walked over to the guys as they all tackled me to the ground as each one of them stacked on top of each other.

“I can’t breathe!” I struggled.

“Guys get off of her!” Luke said taking them off one by one.

I stood up and hugged them all!

“That was amazing! Oh my god you were perfect!” They said a I smiled at them and hugged them tightly.

“You guys mean so much, thank you!” I said as I hugged them one last time separating.

“I’m hungry.” I told them.

Daniel gave me a tray of goodies as I began munching on them.

We were watching the rest of the concert and it was amazing we were all singing along. It was fun moment where all my friends, boyfriend, and idol are all present.

----

The concert finished and Luke decided to drive the way back as Beau was too busy texting some girl he has been talking to so much.

We all were just chilling in the van as Felicity, Jai, and Daniel were singing along with the radio as I rested my head on James shoulder as I was pretty tired.

“Felicity you coming over?” Luke asked from the front seat.

“Nope.” She replied popping the p.

“I’ll stay with you, I don’t like you staying a lone.” Jai said putting his arms around her as I smiled at them.

She smiled back at him and they pecked each other on the lips.

“Beau who you texting?” Daniel asked.

Beau didn’t reply and just continued texting.

Daniel punched Beau in the arm as Beau reacted.

“What the fuck cunt!” He said rubbing his arm.

“Who you texting?” He asked teasingly.

Beau smiled with a shade of pink.

“It’s this girl I’ve been talking to on Twitter for a while and she said she is coming to L.A because she’s going to collage here.” Beau said.

“Oooo.” Everyone cooed.

“Shut up!” He said as we all laughed.

“Invite her over we wanna see her.” James said.

“Yeah I already did, she said she is coming tomorrow, by the way I just explained to her that we are the Janoskians she really doesn’t know about us, well she knows me.” He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Can’t wait to see this mysterious girl.

---

We dropped Jai and Felicity a while ago and now were parking in the garage as we all got off.

We lazily walked into the house as Mariam and Ronnie were already sleeping.

I was like half asleep already as it was probably like 2 am in the morning and I get tired very easily.