Chapter 21

---

We were in the car to go back to the boys, I missed Luke so much I just wanted him in my arms to tell me that everything is okay now.

It was like 7 am in the morning because the lady whose name was Rachel told us that her boss didn’t like how she let us sleep for free and was about to get fired so we told her we will leave now.

Felicity was driving as I was in the passenger seat staring at the sun rising and it was a beautiful view.

“You  okay?” She asked me.

“ Huh? Um, yeah.” I smiled at her.

“Don’t worry we will go to the police later on today and those assholes will be sent to jail for like at least 25 years.” She told me.

I nodded knowing that I really did want those assholes in jail but I wanted more, I wanted to hit them back and treat them like shit.

---

We were finally here, in front of the gate and it opened and we parked the car in front and we walked towards the door.

We rang the doorbell as I began tapping my foot knowing how eager I wanted to see Luke, I never felt like this for someone and I loved it.

The door opened and it was Jai.

He had red eyes with bags under his eyes probably because he hadn’t slept.

He saw Felicity and smiled and they both were in each other’s arms.

I smiled on how cute they were and Jai pulled away from Felicity and hugged me and I hugged him back and walked away so him and Felicity could be alone.

As I walked in I saw Luke on the sofa with his head in his hands and he looked up as I called his name and saw he looked the same as Jai, baggy eyes and red shot eyes.

“Sky?” He asked me.

I nodded and he got up and opened his arms as I ran and jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and began crying on his shoulders as he held me tight.

The feeling in his arms was indescribable. You just felt so safe, protected, and warm.

“I miss you.” I mumbled in between the cries.

“I missed you too.” He said kissing the side of my head.

Luke still had me wrapped around his waist as he sat down on the couch.

He pulled me away and wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

“What happened to you head?” He asked touching it gently.

I winced at his touch as it pained and looked at him.

“Brian.” I said and looked at him as he looked angry with his jaw clenching.

“But Felicity saved me before anything happened so I’m grateful for that and I’m going to the police this evening so he can’t hurt me anymore, don’t worry.” I cupped his face.

“I’m going to kill that fucker.” Luke said between his gritted teeth.

I kissed his lips as I noticed his grip around my waist loosened and he kissed me back knowing he calmed down. It felt so good with my lips against his, it’s like sparks travelling around my body. His soft lips feel so good against mines and I wish I could just kiss him forever.

After few minutes I pulled away and we looked in those big brown eyes.

“ Let’s get some sleep.” I whispered to him and he nodded.