Chapter 43

Skylar’s POV:

I rolled over raising my arm to put it around Luke but all I felt was the bed. I opened one eye seeing Luke not in bed. I sat up looking around wondering where he went. The door slowly opened as I got scared for a second, as I calmed seeing Luke entering in the room with a glass of water and my, pill. UGH.

“Oh you’re up.” He said coming towards me.

“I didn’t see you beside me so I got worried.” I said.

“Awww so cute.” He teased.

I slapped his arm as he passed me my pill as water.

“You forgot to take your pill last night.” He reminded me.

“Yeah, I know I was hoping you forgot as well.” I chuckled.

“Yeah, not happening, you just have to take these pills for one week, it’s antibiotics you’ll be fine.”

“Fine.” I groaned.

I took down my medicine and placing the empty glass on the small cupboard beside me.

“Can we go back to bed?” I asked.

“You can, I have to go and do some tour stuff with the boys.” He said sitting on the side of the bed as I was laying down facing him.

“Do you guys need any help?” I asked yawning.

“Maybe later, but you get some extra rest, during tour you won’t be able to have proper sleep, trust me.” He said.

I nodded and shut my eyes.

I felt Luke’s lips on my forehead as he kissed it.

I smiled with my eyes still shut as I heard Luke shutting the door leaving.

------

Skylar’s POV:

My phone vibrated as I checked it seeing it was just a notification, I stretched in bed seeing the time was 2pm. Wow, I slept in.

I got out of bed seeing myself still in yesterday’s clothing and walked into Luke’s bathroom taking a quick morning shower.

I finished the shower as I wrapped my body with an extra towel and letting my hair drip water on the matt I was standing on.

I put on some of my clothing but Luke’s jumper over my t-shirt. I grabbed my brush and began brushing my teeth and then combing through my hair and letting it out to dry.

I grabbed my phone placing it in my pocket and making my way downstairs seeing something I was startled by.

Chelsey was here and she was sitting beside Luke helping out the guys.

“Morning.” I said trying to avoid eye contact with her.

“You mean afternoon.” Beau chuckled.

I looked at Luke and then back at Chelsey and walked into the kitchen pouring a glass of water.

I heard someone enter in the kitchen as I turned around seeing Luke. 

“When did she come here?” I asked.

“A while ago, she just wanted to hang out with us before we go to tour, you know she is still friends with the guys, I don’t like her Sky I love you and only you.” He said wrapping his arms around my waist and I smiled at him.

“I wasn’t jealous though.” I said staring into his eyes.

He smirked,” Oh really, keep telling yourself that.”