Chapter 10

It’s been 2 hours since the party has started and it’s crazy the music is like vibrating the whole house and there are so many famous people and some random people I have never seen dancing and drinking. I really didn’t like it that much knowing I’m not the party type, clearly.

The boys told me to stay away from Luke for tonight knowing about the rumors and they don’t want people thinking it is happening when it kind of is. Not like Luke and I are a couple but we are something I guess, well are trying to be, but I’m just new at this.

I was making my way through the crowd dancing in the living room towards the kitchen. I really could use a drink. I’m only drank once and that was like a year ago before I tried to drink away my pain but it wasn’t helping all it was doing was giving me headaches and making me puke my guts out. I stopped drinking after that and just started cutting as everything got worse and it took so much pain away.

I grabbed a red cup and pour myself some vodka and gulped it down and poured another and another.

“Woah you better slow down there.” A deep voice said in front of me.

“Haha, you have two heads.” I said pointing to both of his heads I saw.

“Well you are drunk.” He said.

“No I’m not! I just drank one cup.” I said in a baby voice.

“Yeah, more like one bottle, who are you anyways?” He asked.

“I’m a nobooody, no one knows me, and no-one wants to know me.” I frowned.

“I want to know you, what’s your name?” He asked.

“Skylar, but call me Sky.” I said burping.

“Oppsie.” I giggled.

“You’re cute, I’m Cameron.” He said.

“Hehe you called me cute.” I giggled.

“Okay, I think you should really sit down.”

“No way, I want to introduce you to everybody, letting them know I have somebody.” I said grabbing his hand and stumbling my way over to where the microphone was.

I grabbed it and Cameron was just there confused.

“What are you doing Sky?” He asked.

“You’ll see.” I smiled.

“Attention! Hi guys, well no one knows me here besides my bosses which are Beau, Daniel, James, Jai, and Luke. Bosses you may ask? Hehe, I’m their slave.” I winked and everyone gasped.

“I wanted you guys to know my new friend Cameron, say hi Cameron!” I raised his hand in the air as he pulled it back down probably in embarrassment.

“People act nice and act like they’re your friends with you, what happens when you need them and they aren’t there? If I’m crying or need their help they won’t be there for me, they just say I’m busy or just ignore you as if they don’t even know you. Well I had a lot of those so called friends, and it wasn’t fun. Cameron and I are going to have the best friendship in the world. YAYY!” I cheered and no one else did.

I felt someone grabbed my free hand and I look and see a figure just like Luke’s.

“Luke?” I asked.

“Let’s go Skylar.” He said a little angrily.

“Oh guys, and this is my boss/ guy I really like and we have this sort of thing going on but I don’t know if we are together or not. Say hi Lukey!” I said.