Chapter 60

Skylar's POV:
The door opened and I felt wet, wait what?
I opened my eyes seeing my head in the toilet bowl as someone was pushing my head down there.

I tried getting up as I hand to breath but the pressure on their hand to my head was too much, and I was in a lot of pain to even try harder.

I heard chuckling from behind me as they grabbed my hair pulling my head out of the toilet seeing my mother laughing at me.
I looked back in the bowl and seeing the water was all red from the blood from my face, well at least my face is clean but probably filled with cuts.

" Now I can see my ugly daughter's face, I actually like it covered with blood as it made her look a little better." She laughed as I laid down silently.

"But I'm too tired to beat you up, ha ha just joking I'm going to fucking make you bleed and scream and cry for me to stop." She said to me evilly.

I had no emotion as my body felt so numb and I was just so tired and thirsty.

"I have a friend to help me with that." She said leaving the room getting a beer bottle as I was preparing myself for the pain or the glass scaring my body.

She threw the glass bottle on my head as it broke in pieces as I screamed nothing the blood dripping down my forehead on my face down to my dress.

She began kicking me in the stomach violently as she was taking sips from her full beer bottle Max handed her.

I didn't even try defending myself as I was hopeless, no one is going to fucking find me, so why the fuck should I keep taking this torture.

"Fucking bitch, why did I have to give birth to you!" She yelled still kicking me and she slammed her full beer bottle against the wall making the alcohol stingy my cuts and scar all over my face and body as she took the sharp side and I was waiting her to throw it at me but instead she stabbed me with it on the side on my stomach near my ribs as I screamed in pain wanting the pain to go away but it wasn't.

"Luke please come!" I cried and my mother laughed.

"Die bitch, rot in hell." My mother spat at me as she left the room leaving me there to bleed.

I moved my weak hands gripping onto my wound as blood was pouring out of it. I felt a piece of glass still in the wound as I dug my finger in there and pulled it out carefully as I released a deep breath I have been holding.

With all my strength I ripped the bottom on my dress and tied it around my wound hopefully that will stop the blood.

All my energy was gone as I tried crawling towards the bathtub opening the tab carefully with my hand as it was hard to reach.

The water was streaming out as I cupped my hands and drank the water trying to hydrate myself because I had to try getting out here.

As much as I feel like ending my life, I can't let her win and I promised my dad. I have to be strong, come on Skylar.

After few sips I closed the tap and fell down on the floor looking down at my body nothing how much of my skin is revealed and how many fresh scars and cuts I have.

Silent tears were rolling down my cheeks as I was in to much pain and this time I couldn't get used to it, it was just too much.

The feeling of Luke's arms wrapped around me giving me the small but meaningful kisses on my forehead while we are cuddling in bed or when he tells me how much he loves me and how hard her try's to keep me happy and safe, that's all I ever asked for in my life and I'm thankful for having him in my life.

I'm just praying that he is fine and not dead how that bastard said he was, Luke isn't going to die young, he is a strong man and I'm lucky to call him mines.

"I love you Luke." I said holding onto the necklace he gave me and looking out the window and seeing the stars as he reminds me of them, because he's the light to my darkness.

Luke's POV:
I was looking out my window looking at the stars as I was laying in my bed not being able to sleep knowing my Skylar isn't safe in my arms.

"I'm so sorry, I could've stopped that man from taking you in that car, I was too weak and I let you down, where ever you are I will find you and I will protect your life before mine, just please be alive I can't live without you I can't see your dying again, you were finally happy and this stupid fucked yo this messed it up. I put my ring as a necklace so it can be close to my heart, I know that's cheesy but it's the truth. I love you Skylar, I will find you." I said as I blinked the tears that were forming in my eyes letting it escape my eyes as it travelled down my cheeks. Before I noticed my I cried myself to sleep.

"Luke it's the police they have news about Skylar." Beau said as I hopped off the couch rushing out the house with the car keys as a smile came on my face. They found her she is safe.

I rushed to the police station as the lady greeted me and I asked her where Skylar is as she guided me to a room.

There was a police and a body behind him but was covered from the officer.

"Officer can I see her, is she okay?" I said happily.

"I'm sorry Mr.Brooks but..." He stepped aside as I saw her lifeless body laying down on the metal table.

"No, no no no no, no!" I cried and ran my hands through my hair rubbing to her and looking at her pale face. Her lips were dry and blue and her whole face was covered with cuts. I leaned in kissing those lips as I felt no warmth just the coldness from her body. She's died she's actually dead.
My knees became weak as I fell to my knees.

"You can't die! You can leave me Sky, I love you, please come back to me." I cried and yelled as the officer covered her body by zipping it up.

"Who did this?" I shouted at him.

"You did this Mr.Brooks you let her die, you promised her you will keep her safe look at this shes DIED, you killed her, it's all YOUR fault!" He yelled at me.

I felt someone shaking me as I opening my eyes feeling sweaty and noticed I have been crying.
I began catching my breath to convince myself it was just a bad dream.
I looked up seeing Daniel and Beau in the room looking at me worriedly as Beau engulfed me in a hug as I began crying in his chest.

"She was died Beau, and I was the one who killed her." I mumbled between my tears as he held me tighter.

"We will find her and she is going to be alive." He reassured me.

"But where is she!?" I said.

"We will look for her again in the morning, just us okay? Just get some sleep." Daniel said.

Beau laid me down on the bed as he covered me with blankets and said goodnight but I didn't reply because I won't be having a good night after having that dream. Daniel and Beau stayed in my room for a while until I fell asleep which I did after a couple of minutes and they left.

I'm going to find you, and I will find you, I promise.