Chapter 30

I woke up with two arms around me as I smiled looking at my sleeping beauty.

I wiggled out of his grip as he groaned and slowly woke up.

“Sorry didn’t mean to wake you up.” I told him.

He smiled stretching.

“It’s okay, good morning.” He said.

“Good morning.”

Luke grabbed his phone from under his pillow and checked his notification and sat up quickly smiling.

“Ed Sheeran replied!” He said

My eyes widen as he said that and I became eager on what was written on it.

“He said meet him today at the café at 2pm.” He told me.

I jumped up and down hugging Luke tightly as I sat on his lap.

We pulled away but me still sitting on his lap as we were staring at each other.

He smiled at me as I blushed.

“Stop looking at me.” I said shyly.

“Why, I want to look at my beautiful girlfriend.” He replied.

I blushed more as I was probably red.

“Thank you.”

He leaned in for a kiss but I got up from him.

“Where’s my morning kiss?” He asked.

“Not with that morning breath.” I giggled.

He acted as if he got offended as I laughed.

I got up to take a shower as Luke told me I can.

----

“I can’t believe you are meeting Ed man.” Beau said.

“I know right I can’t believe it, the guy who I had been listening to for the most of my life, I’m finally meeting him.” I said happily.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind as it was Luke.

“Can you come with me?” I whispered to him.

He smiled at me and nodded as I rested my head on his chest as he still had his arms wrapped on my waist. We were just talking with the group as I checked the time and it was 1:50 so might as well leave now.

“Okay guy we are leaving.” I said.

They all said goodbye as Luke and I went to the café.

---

There he was sitting right in front of me drinking some coffee. I can’t believe this is real life.

I smiled crazily as I felt Luke grab my hand as he noticed I was fangirling a little.

We casually walked up to him as we both got eye contact and he smiled at me.

He stood up in front of Luke and me.

“Skylar right?” He asked.

I nodded.

He went in for a hug as I hugged him back which felt amazing, as everyone would feel hugging their idol.

We pulled away as Luke and Ed shook hands and we sat down as Georgie gave Luke and I coffee and smiled at me.

“I’m glad I could meet you. Your voice is truly beautiful and you have talent. I really wanted to meet you. I know this may sound out of nowhere but, I actually came here in LA because I have a show tonight and I was wondering if you could sing a cover of my song because I want your voice to be heard.” He said in his heart warming voice.