Chapter 7

jThis chapter is for: hannah9442  thank you J

It’s been 3 weeks and Luke and I haven’t even looked at each other. I still don’t know why a guy like Luke would like a girl like me but his feelings are probably gone for me now, I’m nothing more than a broken girl.

“Skylar give me a back massage!” Jai yelled from his room.

“Good luck.” James chuckled.

I went up the stairs and saw Jai laying on his bed shirtless.

“Can you atleast wear a t-shirt.” I teased.

“Why I took off my t-shirt so it was better for you.” He winked.

“Oh shut up you have a girlfriend jerk.” I smacked his back.

“Ow! I know I was just kidding, know give me my massage.” He said.

I laughed.

“Where do I sit?” I asked.

“Just sit on my ass.” He smirked.

“No way can I just sit on the side or something, or even stand?” I pleaded.

“No, listen to what I fucking say!” He was serious.

I sighed and sat on his ass with my knees on both of his side. It was a very awkward position.

The boys and I are got closer and we act like friends sometimes but sometimes they treat me like their slave again and act as if they don’t even know me. But I can live like this.

I began moving my hands up and down his back while massaging it.

He would let out few moans as I got his right spot which made me giggle a bit.

“Can I stop now?” I begged.

“Not till I fucking say so slut!” He spat and I stopped from his choice of words.

This is what I mean; they act all nice and shit one minute and the next like complete jerks!

I stopped massaging as he got mad and got up which caused me to fall off the bed but I pulled him with me hoping I won’t fall but we ended up falling.

I was on my back and Jai was on top of me and we were both looking at each other’s eyes. He had the same eyes as Luke but Luke’s eyes weren’t showing anger like Jai’s.

“Jai we are going to th—“ Luke came into the room and stopped as he saw Jai and I on the floor.

I pushed Jai off and he fell to the side as I quickly got up and went passed Luke back downstairs.

“Hey Sky how was the massage?” James winked and I ignored him and went into the basement.

I jumped on my bed as I covered my face with my hands on how bad that probably looked in Luke’s perspective; he probably thought the wrong thing. 

“SKYLAR?!” I heard Beau scream from upstairs. I groaned and got up from the bed and went upstairs.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“We are having a party tonight but this time we don’t want you to stay in the basement because a lot of people wanted to go into the basement last time so you have to put the mattress, the blanket and pillow, your suitcase and shit in my room.” Beau said.

“ But if people ask you who you are you tell them you are my cousin and came from New York, got it?” He said.

I nodded.

“We also need you to get beer from the shop you got it from last time, but a lot of it, knowing this party is going to be huge.” Daniel cheered.