Chapter 61

Luke's POV:
I woke up as I moved my hand around noticing Skylar wasn't beside me so I got up. I checked the time seeing it was was only 6am so I decided to go downstairs.

I walked down seeing Beau and Daniel up.

"Why are you guys up so early?" I asked them.

"We didn't sleep after what happened last night and Daniel and I were thinking of taking you out right now to go look for Skylar." Beau smiles softly at me.

I walked to them and hugged them both for being so nice and supportive and understanding me.

"Thank you." I smiled back and them as Beau nodded and leaded us to the van as again his was in repair.

I was in the passenger seat as Beau was driving again and Daniel in the middle.

Beau was just driving random places as we were just hoping we will be lucky and find out something.

Skylar's POV :

I wasn't able to properly sleep as I was just watching the sun rise from the window in the bathroom, you might be wondering why don't I just escape from the window?

Well I can't I'm too weak right now and every time I think of doing it my mother or Max come in the room and give me a good beating.

But this time I will try escaping, and hopefully I succeed just how I succeeded in running away the first time.

"Oh good your awake, here I made breakfast." My mother threw me a plate of food.

Wow she's actually caring to give me food to eat since so long wow she is the best.

I waited till she left the room as I began devouring the food as it didn't fill my stomach but gave me energy and the nutrients I need.

----
I took few more sips from the bath tub as I leaned back down resting because I felt more awake but I still had crazy amount of pain.

The bathroom door opened again as it was Max.

"You look better." He said and I didn't reply.

"I better change that." He said stepping down on my stab wound with all his weight and I felt my ribs moving as if they just shattered.

I screamed in pain as he laughed.
He kneeled down to my level as I was aching in pain holding my wound as the blood was pouring through the fabric.

"Oh looks like I need to take that off don't I?" He said ripping m dress off revealing my chest and stomach and I my body looked horrific covered in glass and blood everywhere.

He traveled his rough fingers down my stomach as I begged for him to stop.

"Oh look at that wound." He said unwrapping the fabric around my wound throwing it to the wall.
The cold air hit my wound as it was increasing the pain.

I felt him dig his fingers in the stab as I screamed and cried in pain for him to stop but he wasn't he was just laughing.

He took his other hand on my breast grabbing it violently as my eyes were so dry for all the crying that there weren't any tears left.

The bathroom door opened again and my mother came in.
"Max what the fuck are you doing?!" She yelled and Max took is finger out of my wound and released his hand from my boob as he looked at my mother.

"I was giving her a lesson."

"Oh while she's naked?" My mom rolled my eyes as I was busy trying to make the pain go away.
"Fuck you Max." My mother said pulling him out the room and I heard them arguing as I was just there letting blood flow out of me.